WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Guest smallgamehunter

i have snared before its not legal here in illinois unless half the loop is underwater at all times

King, what is it? :unsure:

I'm so disapointed in you. How can you not know what the best phone in the world looks like?   happy097.gif

Its the moto droid

I'm so disapointed in you. How can you not know what the best phone in the world looks like?    happy097.gif

Its the moto droid

Yeah, but weren't your folks mad when they saw the crater caused by it's delivery by the F-117's?  ;)

I've been talking to the folks from the Pine Mountain Search and Rescue Squad, they're wanting me and KentuckyWoodsman to join up.  I may just do it.

Remembering today Veterans Day. Thank you to all the Veterans that have served and for those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice.  :salute:

I'm so disapointed in you. How can you not know what the best phone in the world looks like?    happy097.gif

Its the moto droid

You KNOW I'm old and don't know all the new-fangled gadgets you kids are into these days! :P

Remembering today Veterans Day. Thank you to all the Veterans that have served and for those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice.  :salute:

Amen! :yes:

Evening all, 35 MPH winds and rain. I was out hiking in it this afternoon. Good to be indoors!!

Were you dodging all the flying debris too?  :unsure:

I woke up at 3:00 am this morning and heard the wind roaring through the trees behind my apartment.  Then a moment later, I heard something hit the building.  It shook the whole building!  :o

Morning all,

No flying debris, knock on wood. Still windy with gusts up to 50 MPH projected. I think I'll stay in today and finish watching my tape of "V" from Tuesday.

Another great fall day here. I have to pick up a special order window from Lowes today.

Today

Mostly sunny. Highs around 60. Southeast winds 5 to 15 mph.

not bad, hey you got any good .22 ammo for air rifles there, the ones they carry around here are not the best

Nor'easter a comin' coastal flooding. I may not be able to get into work in the morning. And I actually have work to do. GRRrrrrrrrr.