WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Current weather here-

-15 °F

Ice Crystals Mist

Such beautiful fall weather. Expecting lows around -25* tonight. And I am headed to the store for groceries.

Current weather here-

-15 °F

Ice Crystals Mist

Such beautiful fall weather. Expecting lows around -25* tonight. And I am headed to the store for groceries.

Again? Ever think to go to the grocery store when the sun was shining?  :unsure:

Guest smallgamehunter

im beginning to think u wait for the coldest nights to go to the store.

maybe u like the bone chilling toture

Again? Ever think to go to the grocery store when the sun was shining?   :unsure:

What sun  :dontgetit:  It was -10* on my way back with ice mist. But the clouds came in. It was -11* all day today. I am not afraid of the weather. I get to hot walking as it is so I end up walking with my jacket open most of the time. And the walk is only 8 miles round trip.

Good morning folks!  It isn't for Kevin, he has the....FLU!  So I'm sitting in for him on his air shift, but the stubborn-@ss still had to make himself come in to work to get logs ready and for an accounts-receivable call.  :uhuh:  So just to mess with him I brought my gas mask and a big can of Lysol!  :evillook:

The walk is only 8 miles  :glare:

Cloudy and cool here today and more rain likely. No more corn picking for the farmers for awhile. The corn in the fields never did get dry so gallons and gallons of LP gas is being used to dry it down for storage. There is going to be a shortage and Ill predict double price for LP gas for heating fuel this winter.  :rant:

Good Afternoon Everybody. The current temp here is -20* and light snow. Highs 10 to 20 below. Tonight lows 15 to 35 below.

And it's fall.  :woot:    It was cold enough to freeze the milk. I have it sitting out to let the rest of it thaw out.

Guest smallgamehunter

thats crazy cold. better invest in some extreme cold weather gear i know of a good place to order from

I found that out in Northern Saskatchewan. Buy you winter clothes there. There clothes are way better than we got here.

Current weather here-

-15 °F

Ice Crystals Mist

Hey! Where's the freakin' global warming where you're at Tonk? :wallbash: :dribble:

Hey! Where's the freakin' global warming where you're at Tonk?

Actually, I'm ready for some cold weather and snow.  Cold rain sucks rocks.

Role playing gaming.  But the convention does all kinds of gaming...military, miniatures, sea battles, space and air battles.

Table top with dice or LARP?

I DM.

Cool.  The game we play uses all six-sided dice and it's kind of a home-grown game here in Indiana.  It's tabletop, although there was a rumble that some of the players were trying to come up with a LARP system for it.