WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

I had a wood tick crawling on my arm today when we had to move a limb that had fallen on the lane at the cabin. The frogs have been singing so they have to look through ice three times before its over.

Yup rain/snow here also and much cooler temps for a few.

You poor guys!  It's going to be in the mid-70s and sunny here for the next two days!  :woot:  I'm SO happy!  *Holly does a little happy dance*

I went to Reedy Creek Park last weekend and did some trail walking.  It was so nice walking through the woods and seeing all the signs of spring everywhere.  I'm going to have to take my walking stick with me this weekend though.  My foot still hurts and has been giving me fits every day.  :mad:  Limping around every day is really getting old!  Oh, wait...maybe I'M the one getting old!  :o  :P

Busted out the guitar tonight and a friend of mine gave me a quick lesson.  After 4 1/2 hours of practice I can now play the intro to hells bells, and dead or alive, and now I'm working on wait for me.

Guest blacksmith

hi SK how are you to night

Guest smallgamehunter

the start of another boring weekend doing nothing..

maybe i will talk the neighbor into selling me his east german bayonet he had me do research on

Guest smallgamehunter

howdy all i picked up a new knife today again  i got a united cutlery combat commander

Guest smallgamehunter

long time no see lara

Hey Lara we were just talking about you because your movie is going to be on TV.  :D  Angeline Jolie Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Cradle of Life.

Meeting my brother at the farm today to find the basement drain because its plugged up where it dumps out. 60s tomorrow.

Guest smallgamehunter

i updated the front page  since it hadnt been updated since dec 18   

Guest smallgamehunter

i got my onoin patch planted a few days ago and i got flowers to plant for my daughters today