WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Well I got my pepper and Tomatoe plants out this morning. Got all the leaves raked up from this past fall and winter and got some firewood cut up for the marshmellow and wiener roast tonight.

Thank you every one. I got to do a roll over in the yard yesturday that was awsome.I was also taught how to pull a catr out that's parked batween two other cars with oyt damamgin anny thing. Wensday and thursday ill be in a. Class I'm vbeing sent out to get AAA certafied so ill be able to tow for AAA then next month I might be sent out to get nationaly certafied to tow threw the national tow truck association of america. Ill keepevery one informed as I can

Checked around for some mushrooms yesterday and it looks like its still too early I hope. No work today unless I decide to mow the yard at home here. I got a guy with a track hoe coming out to look at tearing the old barn down.

Were going to the creek that runs through the farm on the four wheelers to see if we can catch a cat fish today.

Guest smallgamehunter

Checked around for some mushrooms yesterday and it looks like its still too early I hope. No work today unless I decide to mow the yard at home here. I got a guy with a track hoe coming out to look at tearing the old barn down.

Were going to the creek that runs through the farm on the four wheelers to see if we can catch a cat fish today.

the mushrooms are just now poppin up down here so i think it will be a bit yet before u see any

Good morning folks!  Today is clean up day around the station.  Most of the big projects are done except the new backup transmitter and antenna.  You still can't walk down the back hallway due to the new FM antenna lying in there, but hopefully that will be outta here soon.  I still miss hearing Creedence and BTO on the station though.... :'(

Hi, my friends!  :wave:

I'm back safe and sound from my camping trip.  Ashley decided at the last minute that she wanted to go with me and we had some really good quality Mom/Daughter bonding time together.  I'm trying to post the pics but I can't seem to get the size right.  I'll keep trying!

I hope everyone is doing well! 

Yeah! You guys are alive!!!! Uh, but I'm mad at you Holly! I got picked for jury today!!!!!

I sent your name in and told the county that you really wanted to serve the community and you would love to be on an O.J.Simpson trial that would last for months and months.  :woot:  :hugegrin:

Hi folks, I hope everyone is doing well this morning.  Gotta get some production in before I get back to bulldozing the mess we made during the remodel. 

81 today  gen165.gif  that should get the mushrooms growing.  We have to get a tree top cleared from the cabin ground road today.

Beautiful. I take it its salt water?

not rich enough for salt water,

the crab just killed the angel fish a few hours ago.

contains:

3 black neon tetras (from my tank)

4 albino tetras

4 dainos (from my tank)

5 convict sicklids

1 placo

1 yoyo loach (from my tank)

1 red claw crab

1 angel fish

the sand was an experiment on my friends tank, and so far it hasn't effected his fish, so i decide to go that route on this tank.. 3 bucks for 50 pounds  of sand VS 60 bucks for 50 pounds of tiny white rock.

the down side is that it takes about 6 - 8 hours for a 55 gallon tank to cycle the light sand out with hoses  (about 24 hours for the filter to clean it out after.)

Guest blacksmith

looks great love the tank to

the crab just killed the angel fish a few hours ago.

You want to see a fight? Throw a piece of fresh shrimp in the "live" lobster tank at your local supermarket. .......LET'S GET READYYYYYYYY TOOOOO RUMBLE!

Hello Everyone from Nome,

The weather today partly cloudy slight breeze at the moment. But no snow yet.

You want to see a fight? Throw a piece of fresh shrimp in the "live" lobster tank at your local supermarket. .......LET'S GET READYYYYYYYY TOOOOO RUMBLE!

Better yet let them all out of the tank and yell Be Free!!!!