WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

The rabbit was about one quarter grown. I saw him out and about in the yard and wondered if the cat would get him and he did. I know he was just doing his cat thing so smacking him was not going to help. I was going to take him out to the farm later but oh well he may have been injured worse than I thought.

Taken??

Nox the cat?... any possibility a SG1 fan?

Just curious.

I have tried saving young rabbits... No luck. :nono:

~ Hi Tessa Nurk!  :wave:  Nice to meet you!  Uh....  No, I am not a SG1 fan (I had to google it). Is the name "taken" or Nox the cat in that show?  :unsure:

Why the intrigue?

This is the story of Nox... 

http://www.wildsurvive.com/outdoor-camping-forum/index.php/topic,3414.0.html

Nox is a black cat. Nox is Latin for "night".  hence "equinox"  equal - night.

I've never been a cat person. (actually allergic to them) but Nox just weasled his way into my home within the course of about a month. He's totally magical.

Guest smallgamehunter

Sorry i missed u nurk. Ofg i will take several pics. Falco its all highway and i have my sar radio in the car so no worries

I checked the dew worms in the refrigerator and their good so we got bait. Were going to run up to the grocery store in the morning for some hot dogs to grill for the pick nick.You must be cutting through at Alton this time. Dont get crossed up in Springfield its pretty easy to do. It looks like a good day Saturday but its an east wind. When the wind is in the east the fish bite the least.

Guest smallgamehunter

takin 55 to 74 to 474 to 116  thats the way i come back home last year and i know on the highway i wont end up lost like last year.  Im actually gonna catch 55 from 255

Is the name "taken" or Nox the cat in that show?  Unsure

Why the intrigue?

The Nox were a supremely powerful group of aliens on Stargate that were complete pacifists.  Tess liked them very much as a concept.  It was funny that they appeared to be very primitive, except for the ability to heal people with their minds.  Then at the end, they had floating cities that they lived in as well.

whats the white spot?

Baby bunnies (cotton tails) have a small white spot on the top of their heads when they are born that will fade out as they grow and is gone by the time they are weaned.  By the time it's gone, they are at least old enough to find food on their own and might be able to survive.

We caught some fish, the girls had a great time, we ate hot dogs, potato salad, chips and cup cakes, went to the farm to see the cabin room and their on there way home.    gen165.gif

Guest smallgamehunter

we are home and its a 4hr drive from swedes driveway to mine.

U were right the girls were asleep before we got to farmington and didnt wake up till we got to wood river

Glad you made it and I forgot to ask you if you wanted the fish. My stupid cell phone doesnt alert me if I have a voice mail for some reason.  :mad:

Good morning folks!  Had some big thunderstorms roll through the area overnight and they managed to knock our power our for about 4 hours.  More of the same through Monday night and a flash flood watch in effect until 12 noon Monday.

Little cells moving through the area that has the potential for some rain this morning but nothing yet. Better chance tonight. We have to catch up on mowing at the cabin later today. First out to the farm and move out the crumbled steps on the south side of the house so they wont be in the way of the deck planned. Ill use my 5310 tractor and loader to try to scoop up the bricks and crumbled concrete. I hope.  :unsure:

Guest smallgamehunter

its ok swede i got a deep freeze full of bluegill so  u and sharen enjoy that fish.

The girls got home and kept talkin about uncle swede till they finally went to bed at 11.

Its been raining steady since three this morning. We need some sun shine for our garden and the crops. We might get some sun later this week. Were caught up for the most part on mowing but Im afraid by the time it dries out it will start all over again. I still havent been able to mow the trails through the timber because some of it is under water and the rest is mud.

I havent been down to the bottom set aside yet to see how much trash washed in on the new trees AGAIN.

Hey everyone hope y'all are doing well  :wave:

Sorry I haven't been around much working hard and any free time I spend on Facebook. cool14.gif

I will try to get on here more......Take Care and Stay Safe  :yes:

Lara when you burn out from facebook we will be here.    :dontgetit:

"Hello everyone, my name is Bob, and welcome to our Facebook Anonymous meeting.  I know your pain, I myself was once addicted to...Mafia Wars. It was a dark time in my life...I ignored loved ones and work.  I did things that I never believed I would--just to be able to continue in the game.  But with the help of those here I was able to overcome my need to ceaselessly wander throughout the Facebook world.  Whatever cold grasp Facebook has upon you, whether it's Mafia Wars, Farmville, Yoville, or being a fan of one too many pages...you will find those here who understand..."

I just got back from spending the weekend with my Aunt Gail and Uncle Hank in Tennessee.  Man, it was a wet weekend!  I think the storm from hell must have come through right before I got there because there were huge oak trees and sycamore trees down everywhere!  :o

Hollys got a Honda.  scared011.gif

Everybody shape up the Mounties are here.  :unsure: