WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

~ LOL!  I'm just messin' with you! When I added you on facebook, somebody on your front page had posted "In the dog house again huh?"  or something to that effect.  I  thought it was funny.

yep, i had posted my status as camping in the back yard, and thats what they posted...good memory

~ I'm hardly ever on facebook. I log on once in a blue moon when I wanna see how many songs my stalker has posted for me to listen to.  wacky115.gif

My friends are like "WHO is MATT?"  "he's like in LOVE with you."  and I'm like "No he's not. he's just some guy who made me his indian blood brother years ago."  :unsure:

It was a shamen ritual and it obviously backfired on him. That was sixteen years ago!  :rofl:  They all laugh at me.  I think he put me on his sibling list.

Guest blacksmith

Merry Christmas to eveyone

well we are moved in and having a great time

hey blacksmith my cabins next! lol.  wow its been a while since I got on here  hello every one and hope u all had a merry christmass!

We're still under a winter storm warning until 7am Monday morning.  Currently it's 25* and light snow falling, in the lower elevations we have 4 or 5 inches of snow, above 2000 ft it's over 6 inches.  We may pick up another 1 to 3 inches today and another couple tonight.

It was a very nice Christmas.  It was probably the last one I'll have with my parents and Ashley and Robbie, so it was a little bitter-sweet, but nice all the same. 

28* F here and snowing.   Looks like about an inch on the ground, but yesterday's snow melted as it hit so I imagine there is ice on the roads under the snow.   If it was just me I would go out, but Kathi has enough trouble walking if the ground is just wet.

28* F here and snowing.  Looks like about an inch on the ground, but yesterday's snow melted as it hit so I imagine there is ice on the roads under the snow.  If it was just me I would go out, but Kathi has enough trouble walking if the ground is just wet.

Some of us just need someone's hand to hold when we walk, as Rocky has told me several times.  :blush:  I fall ALL the time, Freebirde.  It's embarrassing!  When you are a kid and fall, you bounce.  When you're my age and fall, something breaks.  :P

Morning all. 1/2 inch of snow fell over night.

It's still snowing here, Muddy Pete!  :woot:  I'm SO excited and happy! 

This is the first "White Christmas" in Charlotte, NC since 1947, and only the fourth one since meteorologists began keeping records, according to one of the local news channels.  I feel very privileged to see one for myself!  :grin:

Right on!! I've had pecan pie for breakfast, in a little while I'll fire up the Jimmy Dean and coffee. I was thinking about going for a walk.

I had some cold stuffing and turkey for breakfast.  I'm so weird, but I just love cold leftovers.  :grin:

Oh the weather outside is frightful,

and the weatherman is being spiteful!

The very next who says "let it snow",

out their brains I'll blow!! I'll blow!! I'll blow!!"  

Oh the weather outside is frightful,

and the weatherman is being spiteful!

The very next who says "let it snow",

out their brains I'll blow!! I'll blow!! I'll blow!!" 

:rofl:

ive just finnished my required 2 huge cups of coffee(about a pot) so i am ready to face my day off. sorry to hear your looking for work muddy, best wishes for you my freind.