WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Alright, I gotta run too. It's my boys 12th birthday today. He got a pellet gun.....oops....sorry mother-in-law!

NO NO NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD BAD WRONG WRONG WRONG. Pellet rifles are a gateway gun.

~ I HATE going to petsmart to buy fish. I always get some 18 year old "expert" who wants to question me on Why I WANT what I want...  "How big is your tank?" and What have you got in there right now?"  and blah blah blah. Normally I Just lie to get what I know will work...  but today, I Just humored the girl.

I told her I had a 75 gallon tank that currently had one two inch long Firemouth in it.  :smoke:  (she raised her eyebrows)  I Told her I wanted five of those baby silver dollars, and a pictus catfish and seven tiger barbs. She said  "I wouldn't recommend adding THAT many fish at one time." 

So then I said Why not?  :unsure:  lol

and she countered with "Because the tank needs time to cycle"

so I said "The tank has been cycled for three years, and three days ago it had three times that many fish in it.  I AM starting slow..... 

Then I told her the story of how I poached my fish.

but she STILL didn't think I should get THAT many fish at one time...    wacky115.gif

I Told her that even with twenty dead and bloated fish floating in my tank... my ammonia levels were zero. THAT's how cycled my tank is.

But...  I let her have her way, ONLY because I noticed the Tiger Barbs there were two dollars a piece and Walmart usually has them for 99 cents.  cool14.gif

It was a Win/win.

~ What's with those five minute rains you're getting there, Muddy?   :unsure:  The last time you said it rained... It was for about five minutes.

It started raining again. Now the power is flickering and the internet is going on and off.

~ maybe there's a storm a coming!  scared011.gif

Storms already here. Lightning thunder just need a guy with a hockey mask. 

~ Dang.... my left over heater (the one that's NOT broken) is obviously NOT strong enough to heat my big tank. I've got it maxed out, and it's still less than 75 degrees.  :thumbdown:

That last heater I had, was a Visi Therm, and I'll bet it was 15 years old. That was a great heater. This piece of crap I have now, will never work. It's Summer time and it can't even get the water up to 75.  :nono:

I'm ordering a new one RIGHT NOW....  (you can't buy anything decent in this town)

Storms already here. Lightning thunder just need a guy with a hockey mask. 

a guy with a hockey mask to run amock in a campground and steal bicycles

-posted from Muddy Petes couch

a guy with a hockey mask to run amock in a campground and steal bicycles

-posted from Muddy Petes couch

~ I still think if you wear your loin cloth, and hold some BBQ chiken in your hand, and have BBQ sauce smeared all over your face..... NOBODY is going to notice WHAT you're riding out of that park...  cool14.gif

-posted from taken's chair next to the aquarium.

~ Dang.... my left over heater (the one that's NOT broken) is obviously NOT strong enough to heat my big tank. I've got it maxed out, and it's still less than 75 degrees.  :thumbdown:

That last heater I had, was a Visi Therm, and I'll bet it was 15 years old. That was a great heater. This piece of crap I have now, will never work. It's Summer time and it can't even get the water up to 75.  :nono:

I'm ordering a new one RIGHT NOW....  (you can't buy anything decent in this town)

Ode...to a wonderful animal lover....

damn girl....that's like man cave talk! Get yer ass over there and puff up some techno speak you tank geek! The campfire aint no place to talk yo space bout some heaters that be beaters cause use got mo brains than than a cuntry full of trains with the knowledge aint no college gonna teach. use got some time with them slime that nobody can fine........you da professor with no sucsessor, you da teach wid no breach.....wic a wic da da da wic da wic.....you da mean sorta warm harta kinda........splish.....go git yer fish.....

Good morning all. Another shift almost done and another day closer to being the Wal-Mart greeter.

NO NO NO NO NO BAD BAD BAD BAD WRONG WRONG WRONG. Pellet rifles are a gateway gun.

LOL...you know what they say about pellet guns.

Top Of The Morning to you all...a little English humor for Holly, but anyway it's going to be another day like "Takens" fish experienced and that so abrubtly ended their innocent, happy, carefree, little lives.

A blond decides she wants to learn how to ride a horse. She gets on and the horse starts trotting. She immediately starts to fall off and she cant get the horse to stop. She slides around till she is hanging under the horse and starts hitting her head on the ground and still the horse doesnt stop.

Finally Canman the Walmart greeter runs over and unplugs the horse.