WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Great.  I had to email Ashley and ask her to please call my parents and tell them that I will call them tomorrow after our phone dries out.  I just accidently dropped it into the toilet and shorted it out.  I'm just grateful I dropped it BEFORE I went!  :blush:

Great.  I had to email Ashley and ask her to please call my parents and tell them that I will call them tomorrow after our phone dries out.  I just accidently dropped it into the toilet and it shorted out.  I'm just grateful I dropped it BEFORE I went!  :blush:

~ Yeah.... good thing.  :unsure:

I don't know what is wrong with me, but electrical and electronic stuff doesn't last very long around me.  I blew up our George Forman grill while cooking dinner tonight, and now I short out our telephone.  And this is in addition to a long, long list of stuff that has either stopped working or has blown up around me over the years.  It's uncanny!

I don't know what is wrong with me, but electrical and electronic stuff doesn't last very long around me.  I blew up our George Forman grill while cooking dinner tonight, and now I short out our telephone.  And this is in addition to a long, long list of stuff that has either stopped working or has blown up around me over the years.  It's uncanny!

~ Yeah... that's weird, Holly. I read about your George Forman grill....    :unsure:

Maybe you need to read that long page of warnings that comes with all electrical appliances....

just sayin'. You know, working with ventilators, I'm all about some owners manuals.  :whistle:

I DO read the warning labels!  I know dropping a phone in a toilet is NOT on the recommended use list.  :rofl:  But, stuff just breaks around me, for no apparent reason!  At one of my jobs, I was underwriting a file, and I smelled something electrical burning.  I looked up and there was smoke billowing out of my computer monitor, then it caught on fire!  And it was a brand new monitor too! 

I DO read the warning labels!  I know dropping a phone in a toilet is NOT on the recommended use list.  :rofl:  But, stuff just breaks around me, for no apparent reason!  At one of my jobs, I was underwriting a file, and I smelled something electrical burning.  I looked up and there was smoke billowing out of my computer monitor, then it caught on fire!  And it was a brand new monitor too! 

~ I guess it's just your magnetic personality that makes the entire atmosphere around you untable....  :smoke:

I burned up 3 computer terminals the first year I worked in my office. They were old but I was the only one who killed them.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has trouble with machinery! 

Oh, and did I mention that in every single new car I have ever owned, the battery dies within the first month of ownership?  I'm cursed!  :cry:

~ Yup.... That's pretty much why I've been online for a while today.  It's too hot to do anything outside.

True True

It is so hot in Michigan and probably everywhere else

Hi, Sweetie!  How are you?  :hug:

~ Why, I'm surprised that you did just take them out back and throw knives at them, Muddy.   cool14.gif

I do NOT bring knives to work. That would be in violation of company rules regarding a safe and friendly work environment. I used a sledgehammer.