WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

It's 5:30 in the AM and I'm wide awake. Log on the fire, hot coffee and fresh crawsants crosssonts toast

Shoulda said something, Muddy - I was up at the same time watching meteors.

Made bacon in a cast iron skillet over an open fire for breakfast. Cooked a couple of eggs too.  Worked out wonderfully.

Space station was beautiful last night - clear sky, went almost straight over head.

Shoulda said something, Muddy - I was up at the same time watching meteors.

Made bacon in a cast iron skillet over an open fire for breakfast. Cooked a couple of eggs too.  Worked out wonderfully.

Space station was beautiful last night - clear sky, went almost straight over head.

I didn't know I was going to be up at 5:30. Three's Company was on TV Land. 

Well I guess Obama is going to stop his bus in Alpha a small town just north of here next Wednesday. Ive decided NOT to drive my truck any where near that town.  :scared:  .22 Luger auto pistol, .22 auto Marlin survival rifle, .22 Mag. lever action Henry rifle and .243 Remington pump rifle, several knives, extra ammo, various survival items plus a large BOB.I would imagine every other vehicle in there about now is FBI or secret service or State and local police.

Well I guess Obama is going to stop his bus in Alpha a small town just north of here next Wednesday. Ive decided NOT to drive my truck any where near that town.  :scared:  .22 Luger auto pistol, .22 auto Marlin survival rifle, .22 Mag. lever action Henry rifle and .243 Remington pump rifle, several knives, extra ammo, various survival items plus a large BOB.I would imagine every other vehicle in there about now is FBI or secret service or State and local police.

What, no explosives?

~ hey G.J.  hope everything is going good for you.  :wave:

Heyy, yeah I signed up for intro to photography and English Composition ,8 credits with a 1/2 credit gym classes where you just work out at least 15 times that semester and you get the half credit. I figured that since I cant join until December may as well take some classes

Heyy, yeah I signed up for intro to photography and English Composition ,8 credits with a 1/2 credit gym classes where you just work out at least 15 times that semester and you get the half credit. I figured that since I cant join until December may as well take some classes

~ That's great G.J..  good luck with your classes!

~ I had it all by myself today at work...  and ended up at one baby's bedside all day long, because he kept wanting to stop breathing, and they didn't want to put him on a ventilator. So basically I was his ventilator.  :thumbdown:  Which made it really hard to do anything else. Anyhow, I'm really tired, and I can't stay awake, so I'm headed for my tent early. Nite all.

Oh hell thats nothin Taken I washed the car at the car wash and put gas in it.  gen165.gif   

Hi campies. Just back from a 3 day camping trip to a very remote spot of the sierras. Scored BIG TIME with the new sluice box I bought. Just wanted to check into camp central and say hi........bbq'ing up some elk backstraps and calling it a night.........

Night campies!

Hi campies. Just back from a 3 day camping trip to a very remote spot of the sierras. Scored BIG TIME with the new sluice box I bought. Just wanted to check into camp central and say hi........bbq'ing up some elk backstraps and calling it a night.........

Night campies!

songs like a great time and a predict meal after camping

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Where de peectures?

~ It's a beautiful day here.... not a cloud in the sky, and it's actually just hot... not hotter than hell. So I'm going out to play today. Forgive me if I'm not online doing my Monday morning "taken by the wind" show.  :hugegrin:

:wave:

Good for you Taken.Hope it's a great day Beautiful day here in NC too.We did a little high angle training today and it was real nice being out.

~ so what do nurses in England wear? Do they get to wear typical scrubs like they do here? Or do they have to wear those old white uniforms? Or does the U.K. have some OTHER nursing uniform they wear? Just curious.  :P I love wearing scrubs to work. I'd hate to have a job where I actually had to wear real clothes. I like Urban Srub brand the best. (Just in case any of you want to get an early start on our annual Christmas shopping.)  :whistle:

The nurses wear scrubs like in the U.S. and the care home workers wear either a tunic top or polo shirt, with scrub bottoms.  I chose the polo shirt because they are a lot more comfortable.  I'm going to the clothing store here in town to buy some dark blue cargo pants so I'll have lots of pockets for all the gloves and plastic bags and stuff I have to carry around so I don't have to run to the supply closet every few minutes.  :grin:

I'm off tonight and tomorrow night.  :thumbsup:  Tomorrow is Ant's birthday, and I'm making him a nice dinner, then taking a pineapple upside down cake to his work tomorrow night.  I made reservations for Saturday night at a nice steakhouse in Brighton, then we're going to see the Harry Potter movie, unless I can convince Ant that we should see the "Cowboys & Aliens" movie.  LOL!