WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

She's doing much better, they kept her until they felt that the pneumonia was gone..  She was grieving over the loss of the trip to N.C., but with the weather from TS Lee and her pneumonia she didn't have any business getting out.   

~ my dog just took me for a two mile tug of war around the neighborhood. my arm feels like it's out of it's socket. I decided to just use a regular leash, and not his anti-pull collar. Never again.  :nono: I feel like I've been walking a bulldozer. My shoulder hurts and my hip hurts now.  :ack:

~ my dog just took me for a two mile tug of war around the neighborhood. my arm feels like it's out of it's socket. I decided to just use a regular leash, and not his anti-pull collar. Never again.  :nono: I feel like I've been walking a bulldozer. My shoulder hurts and my hip hurts now.  :ack:

Awww, Have a cold beer.

I was watching a movie called UP!. The heck was this movie about? Man woman wild is on now. They decided to survive in the middle of a Louisiana forest fire.

~ my dog just took me for a two mile tug of war around the neighborhood. my arm feels like it's out of it's socket. I decided to just use a regular leash, and not his anti-pull collar. Never again.  :nono: I feel like I've been walking a bulldozer. My shoulder hurts and my hip hurts now.  :ack:

Forget the anti-pull collar thingies, just buy a hand held tazer. Pull-ZAP! walk walk walk PULL-ZAP walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk pull-ZAP walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk walk (turn back with cutesy look and tounge hanging out and sees zapper thingy in hand) walk walk walk stop...(dog thinking...shit...I ain't pulling no more) walk walk walk.................etc.

Ivan Pavlov was a GENIOUS....you just have to step up a bit from ringing a bell.

does anyone know if rabbits and squirrels are good togther in a stew or soup?  just trying to decide if I should cook them togther or get a couple more each an cook them seperate

does anyone know if rabbits and squirrels are good togther in a stew or soup?  just trying to decide if I should cook them togther or get a couple more each an cook them seperate

I don't know. I would think they would be better separate.

~ Well....  ONCE again, I Hit MACH 20.  I got the message once more that I have exceeded my limit of 20 messages in one hour!  :whistle: :rofl: :woot: 

I don't know when my hour will be up....  but when it is. If anybody has sent me a message, I'll be sure to respond.  cool14.gif