WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Yup.  All of those are ones I took last summer at Yellowstone.

um...why havnt you made a calender yet  :glare:  those are worthy of national geographic magazine.!

Glad to hear, Muddy, and welcome back.

Finished up reading "Woodcraft and Camping" by Nussmuk. A pretty good read.  Even though it was written in the 1800's, still lots of good information.  If anyone would like the .pdf of the book, let me know.

~ Those pictures are gorgeous Watcher...  8|  I can't even pick a favorite out of all three of them. I love the reflections one, the underbelly of those dark clouds bulging with instability, and bottom stand of pines... the edge of the tree line. they are all literally a moment captured in time by your eye.  :arigato:

~ I'd be happy if one of my kids made me a bowl of fruit loops.  :P  I'm sure your mom was happy.  :thumbup:

Awww, I'd make you a bowl of fruit loops.  Would you like milk or vodka?

Google earth your house and see what else is around you!

~ Believe me, this place is big enough to keep me entertained for weeks! There's woods all around it, and way on the other side of the lake I saw some really tall crane-like birds (I need some binoculars) I have a feeling this is a wildlife haven. Lots of woods and thicket all around that I bet are full of deer.

~ Believe me, this place is big enough to keep me entertained for weeks! There's woods all around it, and way on the other side of the lake I saw some really tall crane-like birds (I need some binoculars) I have a feeling this is a wildlife haven. Lots of woods and thicket all around that I bet are full of deer.

There are still nesting storks in Georgia. Both the sandhill and the wood stork can be found in the state. And the endangered whooping crane is making a sufficient comeback. If their white their Whopping. Brownish Sandhill. White with black beak Wood Stork.

There are still nesting storks in Georgia. Both the sandhill and the wood stork can be found in the state. And the endangered whooping crane is making a sufficient comeback. If their white their Whopping. Brownish Sandhill. White with black beak Wood Stork.

~ Well this bird was so tall that from several hundreds of yards away, it looked like a deer. All I could see was something dipping into the water and looking up again. It was WAY far away. That's how big this place is. I could tell it was white though, so I ruled out deer (especially at noon). Then the way it was walking... it was definately a water bird.  :thumbup:  I was so wishing I had binoculars.

Hi, MP!  It was really nice here today, but I was stuck in the production booth pretty much all day.

I was in the office until noon. I got outside for awhile this afternoon.

My day has been pretty much the opposite, ran errands until noon and then came into work.  Basketball schedules will have me working a lot of evenings during the next couple of weeks.

Hey, what would be a good thread for "blowing shit up"? You guys HAVE to checkout FPSRUSSIA you tube. I just saw him torch a mannequin with 12gauge "dragons breath" rounds and then shoot a 100 round (dual-coiled clip) fully auto 9mm Glock with tracers.

Hey, what would be a good thread for "blowing shit up"? You guys HAVE to checkout FPSRUSSIA you tube. I just saw him torch a mannequin with 12gauge "dragons breath" rounds and then shoot a 100 round (dual-coiled clip) fully auto 9mm Glock with tracers.

I'm not sure where to put it but I'm definitely going to have check those vids out!  If no where else, I reckon "Off Topic" is as good a place as any?