WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Guest smallgamehunter

first official trip to pediatrician with a sick kid for this flu season..

shorty woke up this morning runnin 101.1 fever and stuffed up really bad so its off to the dr to see what she brought home from school this time

first official trip to pediatrician with a sick kid for this flu season..

shorty woke up this morning runnin 101.1 fever and stuffed up really bad so its off to the dr to see what she brought home from school this time

That's no fun. Hope she feels better.

baby daughter was born at 01;10 hours, India Rose Jordan weighing 7lbs 11. all doing well and happy. another recruit for the outdoors. are girls allowed in the S.A.S ?  :grin:

Congratulations!!  :cheers:  I'll light a cigar, too!  :cigar:

~ So buy you some, and take it to work. It's cheaper that way. Our drink machines charge 1.45 for a drink. (I drink water.)

I'm lucky, here at the station we've got an RC machine--quarter a can!  A&W Root Beer tastes better when you only have to pay a quarter for it.  ;)

I'm lucky, here at the station we've got an RC machine--quarter a can!  A&W Root Beer tastes better when you only have to pay a quarter for it.  ;)

RC Cola is good stuff. Hard to find up here.

We're in tight with the family that owns the local bottling plant.  Sometimes they just bring 12 packs of different flavors and give them to us.  They handle the Nehi and A&W along with the RC products. 

Another great job Mr. King.  :arigato:  Im throwing out around 50 to 60 per day. They were all in red big surprise when I checked. I guess when you click report they all get reported. Part of the new box is covered where I cant read it for some reason. Many thanks. 

We just got back from the Amish bakery that we just found. Those pudding filled doughnuts melt in your mouth. ::)