WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Hey kwoods and holly. Sorry i missed ya.  Good morning campers. Its a beautiful day, coffees on the fire and  breakfast is in the kettle.

Well, Swede should be in the hospital awaiting that store bought knee. We saw him last night after we took the canvas off the tipi. He wasn't looking forward to this so we'll have to cheer him up after he awakens. I told Sharon to let us know.

Poor Sweedie-Pie!  I'll keep him in my prayers for a quick recovery.  It seems like everyone I know is having knee surgery these days.  I hope they give him a bionic one so he can leap tall buildings in a single bound!  :grin:

Poor Sweedie-Pie!  I'll keep him in my prayers for a quick recovery.  It seems like everyone I know is having knee surgery these days.  I hope they give him a bionic one so he can leap tall buildings in a single bound!  :grin:

~ Hope you make a speedy recovery Swede!

Like homer Simpson? Lol ... Yep makin me some char cloth sir

cool, what you using, jeans, tshirt, cotton balls.  i love charring cotton balls, they work great.

Like homer Simpson? Lol ... Yep makin me some char cloth sir

nope, simpsons were nuclear. try this sometime. put some twigs in your char can and put it in the fire, once its really smokin good take a lighter or a burning stick and put it by the hole. it will lite up like a torch without a lot of preasure behind it. you can use the gasses to fuel anything that burns gasses for fuel. we used it to heat boilers that ran the turbines for electricity. its a really neet process. i dont know much about the powerplant side, i just did maintainance.

nope, simpsons were nuclear. try this sometime. put some twigs in your char can and put it in the fire, once its really smokin good take a lighter or a burning stick and put it by the hole. it will lite up like a torch without a lot of preasure behind it. you can use the gasses to fuel anything that burns gasses for fuel. we used it to heat boilers that ran the turbines for electricity. its a really neet process. i dont know much about the powerplant side, i just did maintainance.

I've had blue jeans flame out the hole like that when I was charing them, pretty cool lookin

I have nothing to add about making Char cloth, so I'm just changing the subject. That's all.  :hugegrin:

(It's what I normally do when I don't know anything about anything.)  :whistle:

This one's for YOU swede.  :heart:  :kiss: :love:

I got my new spotting scope in the mail today! :) I never had one so I'm like a little kid with it. If you look close in the hole you can see the eye of the flying squirrel that lives in my bird house.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1332372124.453525.thumb.jpg.68f5069ce423c6656399b66109f75c7d.jpg

By the way, Swede...if your reading this in a drug induced fog...yes, i will keep the farm and property taken care of for you, including the 4 wheelers untill you return... :whistle: 

joking of course. wish you a speedy recovery my friend. and to sharon, im sorry if he will be able to finnally catch you after his surgery.  :P  good luck swede, hope it really makes a difference for you.

I got my new spotting scope in the mail today! :) I never had one so I'm like a little kid with it. If you look close in the hole you can see the eye of the flying squirrel that lives in my bird house.

~ that's so Cool, Hiker!

that's cool. ive got a great little barrel telescope that you can see a nude chick tanning on a farm from 2 miles away....not that i would ever look  :hugegrin:

that's cool. ive got a great little barrel telescope that you can see a nude chick tanning on a farm from 2 miles away....not that i would ever look  :hugegrin:

They have tanning farms out there!?!?! 8|

Where's this farm??? :)