WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Wow folks. I haven't been here in a while. I see familiar names. I think it has been about 5 years since I was at the campfire. How you all been?

For the last 2 years I have been addicted to caving especially vertical caves where rappelling and rope climbing is invilved  :thumbup:

Other than that, just the usual backpacking, canoeing, kayaking, etc.  happy070.gif

For the last 2 years I have been addicted to caving especially vertical caves where rappelling and rope climbing is invilved  :thumbup:

Other than that, just the usual backpacking, canoeing, kayaking, etc.  happy070.gif

~ Wow, sounds like you've been busy then.

She never let sarah know anything about the letters and told her I had just moved away and didn't care about her. Sarah was 5 and her mother had her believing that I didn't care about her anymore.

Damn! That's cold Mist. I hear that kind of stuff more and more these days. I had different situation. A couple of years ago, I found out that I have an 18 year old daughter.  8| Needless to say, the wife was less than impressed.

When I think of everything that I missed, I get mad. Then I think about all the bickering that probably would have been going on and think it might have been for the best. She did a good job raising her. Still stings when she calls the guy that raised her "dad" but I guess thats what he is.

Wow! Thats crazy insane. Im both happy for you and sad.  At least now you know so you can start your own chapter with her in this book of life. Turn the page brother.

She never let sarah know anything about the letters and told her I had just moved away and didn't care about her. Sarah was 5 and her mother had her believing that I didn't care about her anymore.

I hate it when the parents use the children to punish each other.  My daughter is very chilly toward me, even three years after the separation and divorce.  I can't even begin to describe the huge hole in my heart that I carry around because of it.  Ashley and I were always so close.  She told me when she was a teenager that she didn't know how I could stay married to her father, but now she is still angry with me for "breaking her life into a million pieces".  I'm just hoping that time and maturity will heal her of her anger and bitterness toward me. 

Slasher movies and camping go together like PB&J. 

:rofl:  I think at the next Wild Survive Campout, we should do a "Blair Witch Project" or "Legend of Boggy Creek" kind of film.  I think we have enough wild and wooley members here to play the lead part!  :woot:

This came out in 1972.  I was 10 years old and insisted that my mom should take my brother Paul and me to see it.  It was only rated "G", but it scared the crap out of us!  :rofl:

OH MAN, I remember watching that on late night TV when I was really young and it scared the bejeezes out of me too.  LOL

:rofl:  I think at the next Wild Survive Campout, we should do a "Blair Witch Project" or "Legend of Boggy Creek" kind of film.  I think we have enough wild and wooley members here to play the lead part!  :woot:

I'm casting a vote for 'Meatballs'

We talked Mom into taking us (I think we were 10 but could be way off, it was a long time ago) to see "Grizzly", which is pretty tame by today's standards, but at 12 it was good N Scary,  Started a lifelong love for scary movies (And just haven't really seen a scary movie since really). 

We talked Mom into taking us (I think we were 10 but could be way off, it was a long time ago) to see "Grizzly", which is pretty tame by today's standards, but at 12 it was good N Scary,  Started a lifelong love for scary movies (And just haven't really seen a scary movie since really). 

OMG! I loved that one too!  :woot: 

My brother has Boggy Creek on DVD. I've seen this movie recently.

I love those old scary movies!  :love: