WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

~  :woot:  :thumbsup: the whole movie is on youtube. LMAO!

Man, I sure miss Mystery Science Theather!!!  Thanks for the vid, Taken!  :hugegrin:

Had a good day off yesterday.  I watched a couple of episodes of Greatest Tank Battles, Mythbusters, and Sons of Guns and then sat on the porch with beer and cigars.  A good day indeed.....

Just got word that another one of my knife designs is going into production. This one is quite a bit smaller than the last one :)

Which one, Mist?

I'm liking these BDU's, but I think I need to get smalls instead of mediums...

Which ones did you get, Watcher - the 8 pocket ones?  I just ordered a new pair in multicam.

We've been trying to go to Arundel Castle for the past couple of days, but the weather has been really cold, windy and extremely wet.  I want to be able to tour the outside gardens but we might have to be content with the inside tour only.  I can't wait to see some armor and swords and maybe a ghost or two!  :bounce:

We've been trying to go to Arundel Castle for the past couple of days, but the weather has been really cold, windy and extremely wet.  I want to be able to tour the outside gardens but we might have to be content with the inside tour only.  I can't wait to see some armor and swords and maybe a ghost or two!  :bounce:

Why visit when you can own your very own!

http://www.beangroup.com/real_estate/listings/Commercial/NH/Gilford/1226392

OFG, we'll be out in the boonies this weekend away from all the light pollution, hopefully it's clear enough to see them, will be a great show.

Thanks guys

Great news, Mist.  Any details you can share yet?

Thanks man, I think so too. Not very many yet, if you are familiar with the ESEE-Izula-II and the Becker BK-11 then when I say it is a hair bigger than the first and a hair smaller than the latter and has elements similar to both but slightly different you might get a close picture in your head :)

Mist keep us posted. Is Schrade going to produce then one too?

I will, and nope, not made by Schrade this time. This one is being made in the USA by TOPS Knives. The upside to that is a US origin, the down side will be a higher cost than if it was made by Schrade. Working on doing both hi-carbon and stainless versions.

Which one, Mist?

The one I recently came up with after spending the last four years using and studying several small "last ditch" sort of small survival/neck knives :)

I (Dramatic Captain Kirk Pause) MUST HAVE (2nd dramatic Captain Kirk Pause) that Pizza Cutter!

LOL

Got the double nest... WAY better! Now if I could only find some one to get in here with me...

finnaly found someone to replace bear grills  :P

I'll see your Naturalist and raise you one over stimulated kid named Bob.

Now you understand why some animals eat their young at birth.

Big ole Tom turkey circleing me right now... So much fun calling to him and trying to fool him.

Big ole Tom turkey circleing me right now... So much fun calling to him and trying to fool him.

This time of year, the toms around here are nuts.  You can make just about any sound and they will fluff up, strut and gobble back at you.

Are we STILL talking about hammocks?  :S 

I did it in a hammock once.  :thumbup:  if we're gonna talk about hammocks we might as well kick it up a notch.  :smoke:

Only once?? You should give it another try.  :hugegrin:

~ I could show you some videos that my kids made (on their own) that make that "over stimulated kid" Look like he's on benedryl. If you watched them for twenty minutes, you'd be like "No wonder she escapes to computor land..."  :S  The camera angles alone will make your head spin, and that's not even counting the noise noise noise NOISE! They're the most entertaining home movies we own.  :rofl:

In one of them they reinacted the Rocky Movie, but called it "cocky" No joke. THEN, they'd go outside in Thunderstorms or even on a hot day with yellow rain slicker jackets on and make fun of the dudes on the weather channel during hurricanes... only it will just be a really hot day. And they're making a big deal out of an ice cube melting on the road. Back to YOU, Adam.  wacky115.gif

:woot:

~ seriously...  I've never "done it" in a hammock. I just tossed that out there during my breakfast break when I was bored and eating my oatmeal at work this morning. And look....  it's still showing up this evening. That's my log on the fire for today.  :rofl:

Oh wait.... I DID make out on a Hammock though. But it was one of those nice Big ones by a pool with a metal frame. Does that count?  :P

~ seriously...  I've never "done it" in a hammock. I just tossed that out there during my breakfast break when I was bored and eating my oatmeal at work this morning. And look....  it's still showing up this evening. That's my log on the fire for today.  :rofl:

Oh wait.... I DID make out on a Hammock though. But it was one of those nice Big ones by a pool with a metal frame. Does that count?  :P

We were talking about using a hammock for camping instead of using a sleeping pad on the ground. Your story was much better.

We were talking about using a hammock for camping instead of using a sleeping pad on the ground. Your story was much better.

~ Well, the way I see it, you're outside sleeping on either the ground, or some strap of fabric slung between two trees. There's only one thing that's gonna make THAT a good night.  :rofl: