WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

we could use a little stormy right now, i wonder if my app will work for that.  stupid smart phones anyways

~ It never rained really good and hard, it just sprinkled here and there with LOTs of thunder and lightning.

~ well, I'd switch over and watch it if my husband wasn't watching a Justin Timberlake movie.  :S

a ball peen hammer to the temple and when he wakes up he wont remember why he was sleeping.  you will have free run of the remote.  :whistle:

I know I haven't been around much, not near as much as I'd like...just really busy and preoccupied mentally with lots of things. The hard work is starting to pay off though. My first article in SRI is in the new issue that just came out.

IMG_1750.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

I'm told my first article in another older magazine will be in the next issue, working on two more books, and the data base is pretty well started. Good thing I've always wanted to be a writer and a photographer... writing is more work than some may think.

I know I haven't been around much, not near as much as I'd like...just really busy and preoccupied mentally with lots of things. The hard work is starting to pay off though. My first article in SRI is in the new issue that just came out.

I'm told my first article in another older magazine will be in the next issue, working on two more books, and the data base is pretty well started. Good thing I've always wanted to be a writer and a photographer... writing is more work than some may think.

Congrats!

I modified the post with a picture.

thanks muddy.  that things kind of neet.  do you just tip it on its side and roll it to the next campsight.  :hugegrin:

thanks muddy.  that things kind of neet.  do you just tip it on its side and roll it to the next campsight.  :hugegrin:

These were fixed on a foundation, but traditional yurts were desgned to portable.

It rained here! First time we have seen significant rain since the end of may. Its a celebration

Posted using Tapatalk on god only knows which device.

Thanks its justification for being hung over and calling in to work tomorrow! (not really)

Where you guys at

will I'm doing the rain dance tonight for the both of you. Well, not really for you, but you get the idea.

Have a good night guys