WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

~ Wow...  it scared that one girl right out of her top.  :huh:  maybe she wants to get eaten first.

I think she is trying to blend in. That tiny red bikini top was attracting way too much attention.

~ So if a woman wants to blend in, and not attract attention she should pull off her top?  :unsure:

Worth a shot.  I think it would work.

~ So if a woman wants to blend in, and not attract attention she should pull off her top?  :unsure:

I'm thinking a video is in order...

I have a fresh cauldron of coffee slow cooking on the campfire this morning.  Need enough to fill my thermos. 

Got the BSA OA Ordeal this weekend, I don't know what it entails but since it's service oriented, I bet there's a lot of work involved outdoors, can't wait.  AND the weekend looks like it's going to be absolutely perfect.  Highs of 72, lows of 45 possibly some showers.  Can't ask for better camping weather. 

Hope everyone has as awesome a weekend as I will!

A cool fresh morning here.  A couple of storms rolled through last night. We got about .3 inches, but every little bit helps.

I'm going in to talk with the nursing program coordinators today.

Wish me luck!

If your still considering massage my grandson took the whole college course with honors three years ago and still hasnt found one job. Cruse ships hire some but theres a waiting list and its mainly west coast. If your thinking the medical field you should include in your studies physical therapy. Any thing in the medical profession will always be a good occupation.

Rain with a little hail this morning but now the sun is shining. Cooling off quickly and the jet stream is bringing in Canadian air. Timber cutters are finally arriving today. Ill try to get some pictures. My wood got wet again.  :P

Went in and talked to the nursing department today.  I have to go take the TEAS test and get my CNA, then do 5 pre-rec classes and then I can start the program.

~ well, one thing's for sure, you'll figure out quick if it's what you want to do. Let me know when you have to do Trach care.  :P :rofl: