WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Guest blacksmith

we have fog warning tonight for real heavy fog you will not see 200 feet they are telling us sounds like fun

glad I am not on fire and EMS it is not going to be a fun night

~ I don't have to bring a hat do I?  :unsure:  I'm pretty sure I don't own one.

We could just make you up something. I'm sure there will be some fresh road kill around.

I hear we are supposed to bring dates though...

Near frost this morning. Steam raising off the pond and the old doe that lives here and her fawn enjoy some clover in the mist. The pictures didnt focus very well through the sun room windows.

foggy_morn_001.jpg.13744089a17310d7b30900808f0aa6e4.jpg

foggy_morn_002.jpg.75ff0e252800ac2f8029ba2ce8965d3a.jpg

Nice pictures Swede.  Emma and I are getting excited to come to Farmagedon!  She can't wait to ride 4 wheelers lol.

Yesterday was a long day at work, 8 hours straight...  It was much better than the last 2 times though.  Working on lots of homework today.  Then were going to go out to eat with some friends.

I can't wait to be done with all this homework so I can start organizing all my gear and putting my kits back together.  Everything just kind of got thrown into my closet when we moved and I still haven't gotten to organize it. 

Have a good day all! 

I was going to warn you on the southern route. You dont want to get hung up in the Blue Ridge Mountains. When I was out in Washington DC back in the early 60s we came back down the Pennsylvania Turnpike. That was many years ago it may not even be there now.  :P

I was going to warn you on the southern route. You dont want to get hung up in the Blue Ridge Mountains. When I was out in Washington DC back in the early 60s we came back down the Pennsylvania Turnpike. That was many years ago it may not even be there now.  :P

It's still here. It's still bumper to bumper across the state.

No pics yet, but I just scored an older Justin Gingrich custom Ranger RD7, 5160 steel, full flat grind. I really like Justin and I really like his work.

~ I don't have to bring a hat do I?  :unsure:  I'm pretty sure I don't own one.

Stop by one of the surplus stores...like Ranger Rags or one of the others, and pick up a boonie cap if you want a hat. It's pretty flat and open there around the farm so the sun visor might be good to have on bright days. Get Swede to show you the huge trees there on the farm just off in the woods. One up by the barn...they have an energy all their own. If they could talk they could sure tell some stories. Judging from their size they saw the earliest days of this country.

No pics yet, but I just scored an older Justin Gingrich custom Ranger RD7, 5160 steel, full flat grind. I really like Justin and I really like his work.

Stop by one of the surplus stores...like Ranger Rags or one of the others, and pick up a boonie cap if you want a hat. It's pretty flat and open there around the farm so the sun visor might be good to have on bright days. Get Swede to show you the huge trees there on the farm just off in the woods. One up by the barn...they have an energy all their own. If they could talk they could sure tell some stories. Judging from their size they saw the earliest days of this country.

I am very partial to the one up by the ridge.

We could just make you up something. I'm sure there will be some fresh road kill around.

I hear we are supposed to bring dates though...

~ LOL! Ok, but I want a wrist corsage. I think the pin-on corsages just make my upper half look too "busy".  :P :rofl:

~ Watcher, or razor (can't remember which) posted a pic of one of those Trees mistwalker. They DO look ancient. I'd love to sit and listen to it's stories.

~ Watcher, or razor (can't remember which) posted a pic of one of those Trees mistwalker. They DO look ancient. I'd love to sit and listen to it's stories.

I'm pretty sure Watcher did, and I posted a couple of pics of them from my trip up there too. I spent some time a few mornings and a few evenings sitting under and against one off to the left of the farm house a bit just a little ways into the woods. I only found the one up by the barn right before I left.