WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

~ LOL! Ok, but I want a wrist corsage. I think the pin-on corsages just make my upper half look too "busy".  :P :rofl:

Made of paracord, of course.

You wont find any big walnut trees on this side of the creek but there's a soft maple across the crick 19ft. around.

Guest blacksmith

well worked on kitchen cabinets today it was rainning all day so inside work

Any chance you might make it  up to Swedes place Mist?

Not this time man, I wish I could but I can't afford it after all the money I spent on new equipment and the Florida trip. Plus I have a prior engagement. I am doing a workshop on fire starting I already have to travel to at the end of October. Then I'll have to catch up on work and get ready for a photo shoot at Ft Bragg in early December.

Not this time man, I wish I could but I can't afford it after all the money I spent on new equipment and the Florida trip. Plus I have a prior engagement. I am doing a workshop on fire starting I already have to travel to at the end of October. Then I'll have to catch up on work and get ready for a photo shoot at Ft Bragg in early December.

“I ran outta gas.

I had a flat tire.

I didn't have enough money for cab fare.

My tux didn't come back from the cleaners.

An old friend came in from outta town.

Someone stole my car.

There was an earthquake, a terrible flood, locust's.

It wasn't my fault!! I swear to God!!"

- John Belushi as Jake Blues in “The Blues Brothers”

~ Afternoon folks, it's a beautiful Autumn day here in the Southeast. The sky is as blue as OFG's shirt. There's not a cloud in the sky.  :)

Right back at you taken. Same here. A puffy cloud drifts through now and again to break the monotony.

~ Afternoon folks, it's a beautiful Autumn day here in the Southeast. The sky is as blue as OFG's shirt. There's not a cloud in the sky.  :)

Beautiful fall day here. Frost the last two nights, now a southwest breeze and back up into the 70's here with lots of sunshine.

~ you KNOW we worry about him being in a ditch somewhere and nobody knowing. ALL the time. It's good that they check in several times daily.  :yes:

LOL .. I think sometimes you are hoping I am laying in a ditch somewhere with nobody knowing...