WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

~ no worries. I'll probably pack my own food. I'm picky about what I eat. Here's my Cracker Barrel detail....  the special is chicken and dumplings and meatloaf.... THIS particular Cracker Barrel has lots of wooden rocking chairs on the front porch and they're for sale, AND.... there lots of colorful circular lolly pops for sale inside.  :blink:

Oh wow, the CB here has the same thing.

I'm going to the grocery store after work for stuff to make Muddy Pete trail mix and survival poop.

~ How long do you think it will take you to drive it Muddy? Is your friend gonna drive too? It'll be pretty quick that way.

~ How long do you think it will take you to drive it Muddy? Is your friend gonna drive too? It'll be pretty quick that way.

Delorme GPS software says it's minimum of 17.5 hours. I'm planning to leave Thursday and get a hotel room. Friday i'll get up and start fresh. Or I'll pull over ever few hours and take a nap.

Delorme GPS software says it's minimum of 17.5 hours. I'm planning to leave Thursday and get a hotel room. Friday i'll get up and start fresh. Or I'll pull over ever few hours and take a nap.

~ It's going to take me about as long. I'm leaving Wednesday... I think, if I can. Depends on Tuesday. I'm on for transport. If I don't have to go out on a long end of the shift transport on Tuesday night... I should be good.

15 hours from your AO. Up around Atlanta and Nashville.

~ well you have to factor in my stopping at every gas station on the way and asking for directions.  :P :whistle:

Also, it'll take me a while to type in all the info everytime I stop. I have to take down license plate numbers, physical descriptions etc.

I found a Maxpedition sling pack at a consignment store for 10 bucks today!  Oh, and I'm checking in!

Nice find! Oh, and good for you for not lying in a ditch.

I found a Maxpedition sling pack at a consignment store for 10 bucks today!  Oh, and I'm checking in!

~ thank goodness....  my mommy senses were starting to get worried.  8|  (their like spidy senses but WAY more accurate, stronger, and with more detail.)  cool14.gif

~ Same here. I think the writers just lost it. And in the process.... they lost me. You can't mess with my head like that and expect me to stick around. No way. I bailed in the last season.

I "lost" interest right about 3 episodes into the next to last season. They stayed on the DVR for months until we ran out of stuff to watch. Muddled our way through the final season without much enthusiasm.

Hows mr taken doing?

I "lost" interest right about 3 episodes into the next to last season. They stayed on the DVR for months until we ran out of stuff to watch. Muddled our way through the final season without much enthusiasm.

Hows mr taken doing?

~ he went back to work Monday, doing what he could. As long as he can get on a computer he can do something. His pain meds ran out last night, and he said he woke up this morning having a dream that a dog was biting his hand! lol.... so he got a prescription for some more pain meds. I'm just glad he didn't say he woke up and a mouse was biting his hand because my mouse got out of his cage and was running around all night in the house.  :whistle:  my rat terrier and I caught up with the culprit this morning, and got it back into it's cage.  :glare:  He's lucky the cat wasn't inside last night or his little mouse butt would be history.