WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

We missed you Rockeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:dribble:

Only YOU would welcome me with open uh.....arms.....like that Muddy. And in some really sick way....it's very endearing.

~ Hiya Rockhounder! How's it been goin?

It's just been busy lately. I have spent a lot of time at my parent's house. My dad went through a experimental brain surgery to help him with his parkinson's disease. So going back and forth, working full time, single parenting, etc. etc.....I just needed a sabbatical from all things online.

It's just been busy lately. I have spent a lot of time at my parent's house. My dad went through a experimental brain surgery to help him with his parkinson's disease. So going back and forth, working full time, single parenting, etc. etc.....I just needed a sabbatical from all things online.

understood rocky.  hope the surgury helps your dad. my boy is in football, band, scouts and im working overtime, single parent thing to.  :arigato:

~ well, I hope your Dad is ok...  I hope the experimental surgery went ok.  :unsure:

Don't know quite yet, they're still in process. They grow stem cells and then insert them (I guess the best way to describe it is like "hair plugs" for the brain). I go back down there the end of next week for a little while. My sister and I have been taking turns. Of course, she's done most of it.

Razor, my boys' are in football too and man, it is CRAZY! But it's all worth it!

yeah

Don't know quite yet, they're still in process. They grow stem cells and then insert them (I guess the best way to describe it is like "hair plugs" for the brain). I go back down there the end of next week for a little while. My sister and I have been taking turns. Of course, she's done most of it.

Razor, my boys' are in football too and man, it is CRAZY! But it's all worth it!

, im loving it. i get to relive my youth threw him...i just wish i could shrink down and go play a game just one more time. maby if i shaved  :P

Thanks Muddy, Taken, and Razor, I missed you guys!

Ok, gotta get to foot ball practice.....

I'll talk to you guys soon.

Muddy....thanks for the nightmares tonight....just sayin... :mad:

yeah, im loving it. i get to relive my youth threw him...i just wish i could shrink down and go play a game just one more time. maby if i shaved  :P

OMG! No SH****T!!! Talk about living vicariously!

Thanks Muddy, Taken, and Razor, I missed you guys!

Ok, gotta get to foot ball practice.....

I'll talk to you guys soon.

Muddy....thanks for the nightmares tonight....just sayin... :mad:

Welcome back Rockeeeeeeeee!

~ No.... you are so NOT that guy.  :nono: 

obviously you've never watched Napoleon Dynamite.

yeah i have. i was joking but i know a couple people that  :rofl: