WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

That's funny right there.

When's the last time you saw a rifle assault someone?  :/

i had a lemon squirt in my eye once. could that be considered assault.

laws,laws,bylaws and statistics...

Why can't we all just get along?

i tresspass on Swede. Swede tresspasses on me. We BS when we catch each other.

Lot better way to live!

Im only packin my .22 survival rifle.  :scared:

I think a better word for gun control would be "Gun Owner Control"  pass it on.

Their still sayin cold wind rain turning to snow for the next two days. We will see.  :glare:

Morning all. Today I clean house. But first, buttermilk biscuits stuffed with bacon. When Unicron gets here, he'll want all our bacon and Twinkies.

I stayed up until 1:00 this morning because Trans-Siberian Orchestra was on the Jimmy Fallon show.

Ill be dammed how did you know Im using  the Trans-Siberian Orchestra for my Christmas video?

Still saying a major winter storm (blizzard warnings even) for this area, starting tonight through tomorrow. 8-12 inches of snow, 25mph winds.  All kinds of fun!!

Ill be dammed how did you know Im using  the Trans-Siberian Orchestra for my Christmas video?

I'm good like that. I'm drinking buttermilk with my pocorn. Is it weird that I'm starting to like it?

I'm watching this movie (late 70's early 80's) called Death Valley with Peter Billingsley.

My brother got mad because we keep calling the character Messy Marvin. Then I had explain who Messy Marvin was. Then I had to look up Messy Marvin on Youtube. Now I want some chocolate milk.

Buttermilk and Hersey's syrup is where I draw the line.   

I give up Im not watching msnbc any more till they get off of the gun thing. Its amazing how ignorant they can be. Its like me talking about brain surgery. "We have to get rid of those simi automatic weapons that hold more then 10 bullet clips."  doh.gif  They dont know all you have to do is tape two clips together. Do you realize how many different simi automatic guns are out there? Most all .22s hold more then 10 bullets.

They say putting an armed guard in a school is stupid.  :nono:  doh.gif

I give up Im not watching msnbc any more till they get off of the gun thing. Its amazing how ignorant they can be. Its like me talking about brain surgery. "We have to get rid of those simi automatic weapons that hold more then 10 bullet clips."  doh.gif  They dont know all you have to do is tape two clips together. Do you realize how many different simi automatic guns are out there? Most all .22s hold more then 10 bullets.

They say putting an armed guard in a school is stupid.  :nono:  doh.gif

~ Maybe we should have school in a Bank....  or in the Mall. They have armed guards there. How about a prison? Instead of In school suspension, we can just sentence the kids to hard time for a couple of hours, that ought to straighten them right on up. I doubt any shooter wants to go into a prison and start some shit. Kids call school prison anyway....  now it really WILL be one! Also, prisoners need to finish school. Plus we can upgrade the schools and prisons in one fail swoop. Win/Win! They'll look around at that place and say, DAMN! I better start studying!  :smoke:

~ Maybe we should have school in a Bank....  or in the Mall. They have armed guards there. How about a prison? Instead of In school suspension, we can just sentence the kids to hard time for a couple of hours, that ought to straighten them right on up. I doubt any shooter wants to go into a prison and start some shit. Kids call school prison anyway....  now it really WILL be one! Also, prisoners need to finish school. Plus we can upgrade the schools and prisons in one fail swoop. Win/Win!

They'll look around at that place and say, DAMN! I better start studying!  :smoke:

I think you might be on to something here. House the methheads and hoodlums in the leaky roof, rundown, asbestos filled underfunded facilities we call school buildings. Move the students to the high tech, secure, camera monitored, heavily funded prison facilities.

The thugs might staighten up to get out...the kids would be safe and well educated...and i can keep my firearms.

Food for thought!