WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Heres an old picture from my coyote killing days. Thats me standing in the green sweat shirt and carhart bibs.This season here, winter after deer season, we got 69. The next couple of years later we had heavy snow all winter we killed 108.

coyotes001.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

What do you do with the dead coyotes?

Usually some one takes them to a fur buyer but the year the picture was taken hides weren't worth much. We loaded all of these into three pickup trucks and took them to a friend of ours who has a back hoe on his farm and let us bury them. Some one suggested we just throw them in the river and I suggested the game wardens would be knocking on our doors.  :scared:  69 dead coyotes floating down the river wouldnt go unnoticed.  :P

My main rifles are .243 Winchester for coyotes. Remington 700 BDL bolt and Remington 7600 pump. I prefer my own loads. I buy new cases or use once fired cases. That way I dont have to trim cases. I use Nosler 70 gr Teflon tip or V-Max 75 gr. boat tail with polymer tips. Large rifles primers. Hodgdon 380 42 gr. or Varget 38 gr. I weigh each powder drop. Full resize and debur with a Lee hand loader deburing tool.

That information to a media talking head would be Chinese. So dont sit there and talk guns to me. They dont know what the hell their talking about.

Swede you silver tounged devil...

Makin my heart race!

Swede you silver tounged devil...

Makin my heart race!

I have my moments.  :whistle:  :smoke:

I live in Illinois and I have to have a firearm owners card issued by the government in order for me to posses a firearm, by one or buy ammunition. I cant get a card if I have a felony conviction or if I get one after getting my card. If I get a felony the ATF will come to my house and take every gun and bullet I have in the house and I never get them back Even if my wife has a card and the guns are hers they take all of them because there cant be a firearm in a house where a felon lives.

Chicago Illinois has the distinction of having the most firearm deaths in the nation. Whats up with that?

The full moon here is lighting up the frozen snow and is giving an essence of mid day to objects below.

I live in Illinois and I have to have a firearm owners card issued by the government in order for me to posses a firearm, by one or buy ammunition. I cant get a card if I have a felony conviction or if I get one after getting my card. If I get a felony the ATF will come to my house and take every gun and bullet I have in the house and I never get them back Even if my wife has a card and the guns are hers they take all of them because there cant be a firearm in a house where a felon lives.

Chicago Illinois has the distinction of having the most firearm deaths in the nation. Whats up with that?

Wonder how you could find out how many of the 500 shot or the shooters involved had valid Illinois FOID cards. Could make for some good debate material

I saw this a while back:

In Chicago, where, as Swede mentioned, no one can carry concealed, there have been more shooting deaths than ......  Afganistan, where we are actively engaged in a war.

Seems to be a bit of a flaw in the theory that increased gun control makes the world safer.

I saw this a while back:

In Chicago, where, as Swede mentioned, no one can carry concealed, there have been more shooting deaths than ......  Afganistan, where we are actively engaged in a war.

Seems to be a bit of a flaw in the theory that increased gun control makes the world safer.

beat me to it ofg. i was going to say the same thing.

i got my internet back, ive got a 4 day weekend and im sick as hell (go figure  :glare: so i might be just laying around by the campfire alot. hope everyone has a great weekend and a safe new years.

i heard the AR.........(rather named a battle rifle), was not used in the assault, it was in the trunk, he did all the damage with the pistols and a shotgun i believe

From the video its hard to tell but the rifle the police seam to be trying to clear lookef like a hi point 9mm carbine. Not even an ar15. Pribably why they are keeping it mum. Dosnt fit the agenda.

Another one.

I also found this on another sight, but can't confirm it.

The fathers of the last two mass shootings were both to testify against 7 major banks, 4 presidents of fed reserve banks, and 3 of Obama's staff on the LIBOR scandals. Which if found convicted the banks would lose there charters to do business in the US forever, the individuals would get a min of 25 years, But now do to stress they will not be testifying. Isn't that lucky?

Morning Folks,

I'm not a conspiracy nut, but if even 1/3 of this has any merit, it's possibly the scariest thing I've read in a long time.

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/52005  :reallymad:

A big read there Insane and easily misconstrued. I am in fact of the opinion that a big money take over of the government is in place. I in fact thought is may be a good thing Romney got in and the take over would be in high gear and all of this would erupt into the streets. Four things happened.

1. The 5/4 Supreme Court decision Citizens United drew vast concerns that shook the very foundation of the one man one vote Democracy that is a Constitutional guarantee our country is founded on. I personally think its a terrible decision that got a lot of people thinking who would normally not vote.

2. Chief Justice Roberts blinked on the Affordable Health Care Act and decided he did not want to have his name attached to putting the world in chaos over a big fight between the halves and the halve nots with yet another 5/4 decision. That shocked a lot of people.

3. The courts were divided over voter suppression basically along party lines and still are but attention by the media caused an unexpected voter turn out.

4. In the dark of night just below the radar the Martial Law act was bolstered and upheld by yet another sitting president.

i heard the AR.........(rather named a battle rifle), was not used in the assault, it was in the trunk, he did all the damage with the pistols and a shotgun i believe

Based on the interview with the coroner, all of the victims in the school were shot with a .223, not the handguns, which were both 9 mm. The shooter killed himself with a 9 mm (none of the reports I have found said which handgun).

A fourth weapon was found in the trunk of the car, which I believe was a bolt action rifle, but I do not know for sure. It was not fired.

If you have found credible information that states otherwise, please let me know.

Based on the interview with the coroner, all of the victims in the school were shot with a .223, not the handguns, which were both 9 mm. The shooter killed himself with a 9 mm (none of the reports I have found said which handgun).

A fourth weapon was found in the trunk of the car, which I believe was a bolt action rifle, but I do not know for sure. It was not fired.

If you have found credible information that states otherwise, please let me know.

Let me know when you find ANY credible news sources.  ;)

I just find it hard to think even a mad man would find it difficult to shoot a rifle maybe with a scope in such a confined space at a child when a 9 mm would work better. Im suspicious of a cover up but Im not a mad man.

Let me know when you find ANY credible news sources.  ;)

i just read through the one you posted and it seemed more contrived with more vague references than anything.

"Conservative writer Kevin Michael Grace has described McLeod's writing as that of an "emotionally incontinent ninth grader," [5] while Toronto Star columnist Antonia Zerbisias describes her as "eccentric" and the Canada Free Press as a "whacko news site." [6]"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/higher-education/medical-examiner-sandy-hook-victims-shot-by-rifle/2012/12/15/78cf63e8-fe84-4f9b-ad20-5aff1e178c78_video.html

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/medical-examiner-sandy-hook-victims-died-multiple-gunshot-211722237.html

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/15/15932666-conn-school-massacre-victims-all-shot-multiple-times-chief-medical-officer-says?lite

And apparently the press in the UK is in on the conspracy as well.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2248864/Sandy-Hook-shooting-Autopsy-report-reveals-26-victims-shot-times-EACH.html