WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Ol' Wile E. Coyote met his match, good work Swede!  :thumbup:

Okay, as of this morning I'm down 30 pounds since mid/late September.  I figure I just have another 200 to go... ::)

Congratulation Bob Im trying the same thing.

I had a friend die of a heart attack recently, he was much younger than me and in fairly good health.  (Lighter than I was and about the same height .  That was my final wakeup call.  I'm lucky, got the details back from my blood work for my annual physical and everything was in normal parameters (Glucose, both cholesterol etc).  But I figured, it wouldn't hurt to lose the weight.  I am amazed how much better I feel after only 15 lbs.  I'm back on my tightest belt loop, and will be punching another hole next week.  I can even wear my sidearm on my tightest hole right now.  Congrats my friends and I wish you stunning success in your quests!!!

Some great news Blacksmiths dog Shelly is back safe and sound in Thornebay with Rockfish (Dennis). Were working on some pictures.  :'(  What a journey this has been. Now it may be awhile till we get John back home.  :scared:

Haven't done anything survival-ly except for teach a boy and his dad how to build a fire with a magnesium fire starter.  First had to teach them how to build a fire period.

Yeah, it seems like when I have time, there's no one on, or as soon as someone pops in, there's something around here has to be done.  Hoping to talk a bit more with everyone though!

Also seems like the older ya get, time goes faster and faster.

Ya see "wildsurvive" and realize it's been 4 months since you even browsed.... :cry:

Haaa,  Time flies nurker, next thing you know well be visiting wildsurvive on our implanted wireless devices.  :hugegrin:

Hows the world been treetin ya?

In the last three years we've bought two properties, and that's been some of the time taken up right there.  I gotta say, the Wife has the only cell phone in the family.

When I do finally break down and get one, I'm gonna get one of those old folks models with big buttons and all ya do is talk.

And it better be ruggedized too....every time I turn around I'm crawling under something.

Cool, sounds like it's been going good.  I have about 1 week to finish up some business and I'll be ahead on the budget for the first time in 2 years.    It is a good time for me as well.  Still not getting out in the wood enough.  Every other weekend for a quick hike is about it right now.

Whooo hooo, one class stands between me and a gun night with family!

Then I get to work tomorrow...  And Sunday morning at 4 is inventory at work, but at least I'm off at 1 and walking dead is on at 8!