WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Ol' Wile E. Coyote met his match, good work Swede!  :thumbup:

Okay, as of this morning I'm down 30 pounds since mid/late September.  I figure I just have another 200 to go... ::)

Great job, K-Bob!!

first rule of baconfest....we dont talk about baconfest

Damn, this looks good enough to EAT!!!

bacondress470jpg205704.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Razor, I am officially pissed at you for not upholding your duty and swore oath as "Vice President of Bacon" to keep everyone informed in bacon related events and developments. You should be ashamed....deeply ashamed.

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/bacon-queen-crowned-at-blue-ribbon-bacon-festival--165102276.html

Whats she wearing under that dress? Summer sausage?

I would think she would prefer a Polish sausage.

BTW - I am changing my name to Oldfatguyski.

Anyone headed to Baconfest, Get on the Blackhawk, I'll be there soon to fly it out.

Could you swing by and pick me up?  I will put out some flares in the back yard.

Could you swing by and pick me up?  I will put out some flares in the back yard.

um....you do realize doc cant fly a blackhawk right....    you might want to put thosr flares a little farther from your house....

um....you do realize doc cant fly a blackhawk right....    you might want to put thosr flares a little farther from your house....

I didn't say I was putting them in MY back yard...

doc let me drive his new bronco/blazer something or other years ago.  afterwords i think he said he would have prefered to be strapped to the outside of a crashing helicopter than let me drive again.  :hugegrin:

Damn, this looks good enough to EAT!!!

bacondress470jpg205704.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Razor, I am officially pissed at you for not upholding your duty and swore oath as "Vice President of Bacon" to keep everyone informed in bacon related events and developments. You should be ashamed....deeply ashamed.

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/bacon-queen-crowned-at-blue-ribbon-bacon-festival--165102276.html

im sorry ofg, i really am, its not my fault..everytime i see a baconfest event i goto post it...and then i eat the post.  im so ashamed  :'(

Sounds like fun!  I'm an Iowan, I LOVE snow, I was hoping for a good blizzard this year, but nothing major yet.

Great job on the weight loss every one ill be getting on that band wagon soon my self . Did our taxes tonight well be able to fix the car now wich will open the opportunity for permanent work and ontop of that well be able to pay off the bills we r behinde on and have left over funds so its looking Like well be getting ahead of the game for a change

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2