WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Ok, first we miss out on Baconfest, now I see this????

Guatemala declares national coffee emergency

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57568519/guatemala-declares-national-coffee-emergency/

Razor is already on thin ice with his title of "Vice President of Bacon" over the "Baconfest debacle of 2013" and now Doc is shirking his responsibilities as "Vice President of Coffee"?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO  scared011.gif scared011.gif scared011.gif scared011.gif scared011.gif scared011.gif scared011.gif scared011.gif scared011.gif scared011.gif scared011.gif scared011.gif scared011.gif

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-202_162-57568519/guatemala-declares-national-coffee-emergency/

Razor is already on thin ice with his title of "Vice President of Bacon" over the "Baconfest debacle of 2013" and now Doc is shirking his responsibilities as "Vice President of Coffee"?

It's a plot by the tea party.

its official the world is coming to an end !!!!!!:'(

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

besideds, the DHS will just buy up all the columbian coffee (because of gov. contracts) to keep it out of the hands of civilians.. bettered start stocking up  :whistle:

Hit a bunch of the Amish stores today over by Hazelton. They are all over the area, probably 6-8 grocery/bunk food stores, a couple of "dent and bent" stores (one with sporting goods) and then the last one we went two was two full floors of old tools and stuff.  I could easily spend a day in that area finding stuff.

Hit a bunch of the Amish stores today over by Hazelton. They are all over the area, probably 6-8 grocery/bunk food stores, a couple of "dent and bent" stores (one with sporting goods) and then the last one we went two was two full floors of old tools and stuff.  I could easily spend a day in that area finding stuff.

sounds like fun ofg. me and the boy were bored so we went to coralridge mall and wandered around sheeles looking at all the stuff i wish i could buy.  lol, depressing but still fun.  :)

I know what you mean. 

The last shop we went to was dark, so they guy met us at the door and gave us a battery powered work light to use as we walked around looking at stuff.  The upper level had sky lights.

I know what you mean. 

The last shop we went to was dark, so they guy met us at the door and gave us a battery powered work light to use as we walked around looking at stuff.  The upper level had sky lights.

i love old time hand tools, ive got a few, id collect them if i had room or actually used them. there like history to me. there the things that truly built america. not computers, not gadjets. the things people sweated and toiled over.  i just love that.

I have some of the old time tools, A hand drill with a variety of bits (Works Like a charm, I've used it on a bunch of scout projects), An old plane, some chisels  and a few rasps and files a 50 year old level (Still true as the day it was made).  In fact all my tools are hand tools except for about 5 or 6.  I LOVE the old stuff, they just don't make it like that anymore.  Everything is so cheap and thin and just doesn't feel like it's going to last.  Those old hand tools were tough and will last several life times of hard use.    Sure, modern stuff is far more efficient and faster, but when you build something with nothing but your own human power, it is far more satisfying.

I've been to a few over in the Amana's.  Drooled over hundreds of tools.  I want a full set of wood lathe chisels and I would love a manual/powered lathe (If I had room for it).  So I could run it now with power, or if the need arises to run it off a pedal.    I also want a complete set of bits for my hand drill along with a couple different sizes of hand drills and matching bits for smaller jobs (Mine are a little big).  I also want...... Yeah, I could go on forever.  LOL    I have to stay away from those places or I'll end up broke, and I only have an 900 square foot house, no place for any of it.  I'm thinking of renting a storage shed just to turn into a shop.  ;) :hugegrin:

Things are looking up for us.  I might have to head back over that way.  I just cleaned out my "Stuff" cabinet in the back room.  Managed to toss 1/2 the useless crap that was in it so I have about 4 cubic feel of space now to fill up with more stuff.  Might as well make it stuff that will be useful.

I've been watching for estate sales lately also.  Some of the absolute best deals I've ever gotten were at estate sales.

I've now misplaced another Coldsteel knife in the house. That makes two. The good news is that while I was looking for the two I lost, I found a third one that I had misplaced (or would have) but now it's found. So I'm back to square one or square two. Is there a square two?  :err:

I've now misplaced another Coldsteel knife in the house. That makes two. The good news is that while I was looking for the two I lost, I found a third one that I had misplaced (or would have) but now it's found. So I'm back to square one or square two. Is there a square two?  :err:

maby you need a filing cabinet, organized by brand, or leingth or maby use...

I want to see them all hanging from Muddy's belt.

I found my Mora knife too. It was in the kitchen after the Pillsbury toaster strudel uprising earlier this evening.