WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Theres some old tools and stuff in that old garage my granddad and dad left.

Sharen says there's an old tool puttering around the house too... happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif

My youngest just watched despicable me on DVD last night (He got it from grama for xmas),  I LOVE that movie. 

Sharen says there an old tool puttering around the house too... happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif

I didn't say that, but it is funny!  :whistle:

Sharen found this rock in a limestone out crop in a crick.

rock004.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

At the time our daughter had two dauchunds, made the rock seem more monumentle to us.

raining here, going for a little trip to the woods shortly. work on some wet fire building techniques with the boy. and yes, ive got the camera this time  :thumbup:

Were having winter storm Morain 2 here. Been raining since around midnight last night. I dont think the frost is out of the ground yet so its mostly run off. Either way it means more water for our pond. It was down at least four feet from the drought last summer.With the frost still in the ground the field tiles arent running yet.

I'm going camping in two weeks and I have not even started to organize. Wednesday. I'm going to make chili in the crock pot and stage gear.

Were having winter storm Morain 2 here. Been raining since around midnight last night. I dont think the frost is out of the ground yet so its mostly run off. Either way it means more water for our pond. It was down at least four feet from the drought last summer.With the frost still in the ground the field tiles arent running yet.

That Morain 2 has been a bitch. Maybe you can score a FEMA trailer out if it if you whine enough.

back from my wet fire hike with the boy, got lots of great pictures. ill post them later, right now i have to go get a stove...mine died but i got another free for the hauling so its all good  :thumbsup:  i just hope it matches the kitchen  :unsure:

Ahhh... Made it out on the snow shoes most if the day... How do campers :)

Boo. I'd love to use my snow shoes. They don't work on the 1" of snow we've had this year.

Ahhh... Made it out on the snow shoes most if the day... How do campers :)

Sounds like fun, Hiker. It's been raining here all day and now getting foggy. A little snow, but not enough to be able to use snow shoes.  I'd love to see some pictures if you have them.