WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Things are looking up for us.  I might have to head back over that way.  I just cleaned out my "Stuff" cabinet in the back room.  Managed to toss 1/2 the useless crap that was in it so I have about 4 cubic feel of space now to fill up with more stuff.  Might as well make it stuff that will be useful.

~ Ok.....  You reminded me of this.

~ I loved his take on the Earth as a living thing....    and having a consciousness. I believe that too.  :thumbup:

thats what the majority of native americans belived. i think they had it right.

I found my missing Coldsteel Pocket Bushman. WOO (and also) HOO!

It fell under the couch cushion when I was packing for Farmageddon. I KNEW I had it here in the living room.

It went into a small tear in the upholstery and was sitting on the lining under the couch. I even lifted the couch up. I probed around with a flashlight and even then almost missed it. I also found a Swiss army knife, a playboy and some spare change.

I'm going to reupholster the couch this week with a secret compartment. Urban survival couch!!   

I found my missing Coldsteel Pocket Bushman. WOO (and also) HOO!

It fell under the couch cushion when I was packing for Farmageddon. I KNEW I had it here in the living room.

It went into a small tear in the upholstery and was sitting on the lining under the couch. I even lifted the couch up. I probed around with a flashlight and even then almost missed it. I also found a Swiss army knife, a playboy and some spare change.

I'm going to reupholster the couch this week with a secret compartment. Urban survival couch!!   

~ I found my short dog leash yesterday when I vacuumed out the couch. It's the only valubale thing I Found.

Well I got out on the lake today, it was a beautiful day to be out side. The sun was shinning and the temp was just below freezing with a brisk wind at times. The fishing was not great today but we did not get skunked.

NR

Great pictures Northrunner! Thanks for posting.

Well I got out on the lake today, it was a beautiful day to be out side. The sun was shinning and the temp was just below freezing with a brisk wind at times. The fishing was not great today but we did not get skunked.

NR

Nice looking northern. Like the anorak. Did you make it or buy it? Glad you had a great time out.

Howling winds all night that had to be in the 40/50 mph range. South all night and west now this morning. All the metal flashing on the fascia boards on my eaves has been blown off and some still banging around in the wind. Some of my down spouts are gone. We had a light dusting of snow but it melted off quickly. Not all that cold however. I think its still above freezing.

Yep, we had some pretty nasty winds.  My house is just below the edge of a hill so normally the brunt goes over it.  but I did have one piece of corner mold along the back of the house hanging down.  Only took a minute to fix it.  Probably scared the crap out of the wife is she was awake, seeing somebody with a flashlight banging on the back of the house.  (Luckily she slept through it).

Rain here. I'm going around the building taking pictures from different angles. I'm going tho make a screen saver and tell New guy that it's feed from the security cameras.

Rain here. I'm going around the building taking pictures from different angles. I'm going tho make a screen saver and tell New guy that it's feed from the security cameras.

happy097.gif