WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Tell him you have wireless pinhole cameras EVERYWHERE.  LOL  I could have SOOOOO much fun with something like this.  LOL

Tell him you have wireless pinhole cameras EVERYWHERE.  LOL  I could have SOOOOO much fun with something like this.  LOL

Many moons ago, my broker was playing with a web cam for our website to show how crowded our office was on Saturdays when the renters are checking in.

The web cam ... found it's way onto a shelf in the bullpen where you could see the whole floor. Hmmm. I took a picture of the office one day and propped it up on the shelf in front of the camera. They were so po'd when they figured it out.

The anorak is made by Swanndri from New Zealand. The fish is a small Lake Trout.

NR

Oop's I should have enlarged that photo. Real nice looking trout. Perfect size for the pan.

Rain here. I'm going around the building taking pictures from different angles. I'm going tho make a screen saver and tell New guy that it's feed from the security cameras.

:rofl: happy097.gif :rofll:

Rain here. I'm going around the building taking pictures from different angles. I'm going tho make a screen saver and tell New guy that it's feed from the security cameras.

Mix in one of someone wearing a turban charging in with an AK-47.

The wind has slowed down some. I went out to survey the damage. All the metal on the fascia on the north west roof line is some where in the woods.  doh.gif

The wind has slowed down some. I went out to survey the damage. All the metal on the fascia on the north west roof line is some where in the woods.  doh.gif

well if you need some help putting it back on let me know. we could use a trip to basecamp to get away for a spell.

Well its going to take an extension ladder but I got one over in the hay shed and a roll of stock aluminum and a bender that Horus has. It can wait for warmer weather. Ill call my insurance man but its probably not covered or not enough for the deductible.

Well its going to take an extension ladder but I got one over in the hay shed and a roll of stock aluminum and a bender that Horus has. It can wait for warmer weather. Ill call my insurance man but its probably not covered or not enough for the deductible.

ok, ive run a break before.  just let me know, id be glad to help.

Good morning campers. Just stiring the coals and tossing a couple logs on.  Hope everyone has a good day

morning razor and any other csmpies I'm not seeing I'm at the temp agency waiting to see if I get work. After I get a full time job I'm considering joining the national guard well c though

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Its tough out there these days Hillbilly. Cloudy and not much wind for a change and 40s today. Our flag is half gone.

Morning KW. There's a bug going around here. My coworker had dizziness yesterday, I went home took a nap then went to bed and slept for 7 hours.

Oh my that sounds serious Muddy. I wouldnt buy and green bananas if I was you.  :unsure: