WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

The start of another busy day.  I might have a chance to take a break by Sunday and get out in the woods (Hoping there will be snow by then).  Basketball games tonight and tomorrow and then an archery tournament all day Saturday.  Fortunately  it's the end of basketball and until baseball in the spring, we only have archery so we will slow down a bit and get to spend more time doing outdoorsy stuff.   

Pie's in the earth oven, If I'm not around to pull it out, feel free.  (I won't tell you what kind, you'll be able to smell it when it comes out). 

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Doc

-8* here and sunny, -29* windchill. Mother Nature is being evil today

It's nature's way of saying on Valentines's Day esp. you're suppose to cuddle. :naughty:

Interesting new piece of gear from Zippo.    I kind of like this.  I carry a separate full sized saw in the van camping, but don't usually pack it out, this would keep a saw and a hatchet close by.  Blade stores in the handle.    I haven't seen pricing yet, but I kind of like this.

zippo4-in-1-4.jpg

http://www.gizmag.com/zippo-hatchet-saw-mallet-multitool/23583/

Cool. An interesting piece of gear, Doc.

Pricing was in the article:

"The 4-in-1 Woodsman will hit the market in time for the northern spring of 2013. It will retail for US$79.95. Replacement saw blades will run $12.95."

Haa,  I must have glazed right past the price. doh.gif    Not a bad price for what you get.  Hopefully it's made of some decent steel.

OMG  scared011.gif  Lady Gaga...*gasp*...has cancelled her current tour * :cry: :cry:* due to an injury!  What will we do? ???  scared011.gif scared011.gif