WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

I'm great. I'm full of chocolate chip pancakes.

Glad to hear all is well on your end Muddy. I think I heard the wife say she had planned to fix either pan cakes or waffles for our dinner tomorrow. Gotta love breakfast for dinner.

I saw the item on California. The meteor hitting Cuba was misinformation....or was it?  :err:

I did hear an update today that there was an explosion over Cuba, but they did not have an impact. So I guess it was partially true.

Nothing on Space.com about anything over Cuba.

I stand corrected. I just went back and reread what I saw on the WKYT facebook page. They had bright lights over California and Cuba, but no confirmed impact or explosion.

Im finishing some partial bottles of Capn Morgan  and mixing it with A&W cream soda. I still got an unopened one so no worries.  :S

Im finishing some partial bottles of Capn Morgan  and mixing it with A&W cream soda. I still got an unopened one so no worries.  :S

*Whew*  I was worried there for a while, Swede.

I made pancakes to test on the office drones. This morning I decided to make MORE pancakes, and bacon then i got out the coffee percolator and made a pot of coffee. All of which is on the office kitchen.

The coffee (PEET brand) tastes like rocket fuel. I'm gonna be highHIGHHIGh by noon,  wacky078.gif

The coffee (PEET brand) tastes like rocket fuel. I'm gonna be highHIGHHIGh by noon,  wacky078.gif

Sounds like my kind of coffee  :woot: :woot:

Sounds like you got it under control Watcher.

How did that work out for you? Did you finish them or did they end up finishing you?