WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

HBT, I have one of these duracells in it.  It's great, I use it to do all kinds of things when it's not jumping cars.  With the power sockets I can run power tools and stuff.  Kind of a portable inverter to go along with the one that plugs into the vehicle power socket

duracell.jpg

that's a fancy one

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Deer walking around in the yard this morning and the Golden Eagle was back sitting in a tree by the pond. Looks like more snow for later on this week. Temps really arent that bad with above freezing for next week.

got my new stove today, 75 bucks, used but in great condition. works good and looks nice in my kitchen. it even had a cool digital timer built in...welcome to the 90s...    :thumbsup:

You just dont see many stoves that run on Kerosene that have digital timers.  :unsure: The smoke must be pretty thick if you cook a roast.  :o

You just dont see many stoves that run on Kerosene that have digital timers.  :unsure: The smoke must be pretty thick if you cook a roast.  :o

yeah...but it came with a fan, i just have to pull the batteries out of the smoke detectors and have Ronin crawl around with a damp rag over his face.  but its all good.  :unsure:

is it wrong if i say...  MEAT SMOKING PARTY AT RAZORS TOMMOROW  :unsure:

What time?

Just watched the space station go over. Passed within 10 degrees of the full moon. Saw two other satellites during the pass as well. A beautiful clear night here.

What time?

Just watched the space station go over. Passed within 10 degrees of the full moon. Saw two other satellites during the pass as well. A beautiful clear night here.

im hoping to get started at about 9-10 in the morning. but the serious beer drinking that is required while you smoke meat wont take place till after 12:00. its really hard work, you have to check the temp every beer or two and make sure the neighbores dont run off with any meat.  it can be exhausting.

im hoping to get started at about 9-10 in the morning. but the serious beer drinking that is required while you smoke meat wont take place till after 12:00. its really hard work, you have to check the temp every beer or two and make sure the neighbores dont run off with any meat.  it can be exhausting.

Maybe I should go to bed early tonight to rest up?

oh god...i live about 40 miles from the field of dreams. and ive never seen the movie

Ok, this shit is WAY outta line.  You've never seen "Field of Dreams" and taken has never seen "Casablanca".  What is this world coming to???

Ok, this shit is WAY outta line.  You've never seen "Field of Dreams" and taken has never seen "Casablanca".  What is this world coming to???

ive never seen majik mike or brokeback mountain either...is that so wrong