WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

I've already anoyed my brother by calling him Forrest Gump.

S'rimp creole, s'rimp gumbo, pineappled s'rimp. Actually that sounds good. Quickly Crawfish boy, to the internet.

Still snowing but it just now got below freezing. A lot melted.

~ I'm worried about driving, if they keep naming all these damn Winter storms... then EVERY storm is going to want to be famous and they'll all start whipping up their wind and bringing on their snow and ice.  :glare:

I've already anoyed my brother by calling him Forrest Gump.

S'rimp creole, s'rimp gumbo, pineappled s'rimp. Actually that sounds good. Quickly Crawfish boy, to the internet.

~ I LOVE Shrimp. It's the number one thing  I order at any restaurant I ever go to.

It's been raining for awhile. I finished the shrimp stock and put in an iced tea container in the fridge. Hopefully, no one while drink it. Or if they do, I hope the camera is handy.

~ I'm having a LOTTA sympathy for that man now. I think we've been WAY too hard on him, just sayin'.  :whistle:

sympathy for me?! Um not needed but thank you now I'm trying to figure out what ofg was refering to I'm lost

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

sympathy for me?! Um not needed but thank you now I'm trying to figure out what ofg was refering to I'm lost

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

LOL  I wonder that quite a bit myself.

Still snowing of and on. I saw the snow plow go down the main road to the south but not down my lane yet. There hasnt been much drifting because of wet snow. The deer were here all night munching on the hay and corn. Im going to need another bale of hay.I havent been out to feed the crows and their trying to find their food plot.

Still snowing

Ditto.  Just cleared my driveway...a little over 9 inches so far.  Some much for the "trace to maybe an inch" prediction.

Quite the interesting storm. It appears that it is pulling bands of lake effect snow from Lake Michigan and dumping it back over Wisconsin and Iowa, in addition to the moisture being pulled up from the gulf.  The low looks to be currently centered southwest of Milwaukee.

Still snowing. Its above freezing though heavy wet snow so its melting as fast as it come down. Small flakes mostly. Weve gpt around 8 inches on the ground. The snow plow just came in.

Howdy campers,

It's nice enough today to have the living room door open. I made shrimp stock last night and just finished the Creole sauce a little while ago.  :) I have to wait until everyone gets home to put the shrimp in.

While I was in the grocery store, I decided to make a pineapple upside down cake. Then I had way too much pineapple leftover so I have a nice fruit salad getting cold in the fridge.