WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

You know swede...  if you name it then we cant eat it.  ;)

Wanna bet?  lol

I would name her Venny Jerkison.

Or maybe Summer Ausage. 

Smokey perhaps?  Stew?

I was going out while it was asleep to peek to see if a girl or a boy but I thought better of it. At this point I think its a boy. Oh and its still snowing.

Just started raining here in the hollar or valley depending on where you were raised, but there are reports of snow in the higher elevations. I heard frogs last night. Man was that music for cold ears. Spring can't be far behind.

sympathy for me?! Um not needed but thank you now I'm trying to figure out what ofg was refering to I'm lost

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

~ because when you're tap talking and typing on your phone you make a lot of typos! duh!  LOL....  When I started having to post using my phone, I make TONS of typos!  :P it's a phone thing...  :blush:

The sun tried to come out here for a bit, but it is snowing here again.

As long as she doesn't get peed on in the middle of the night...

~  LOL.... she doesn't look like she'd go running underneath anybody's feet in the middle of the night. 

We ended up with around an inch of snow on the ground today. They ended up having to shut down the mountain going into VA from our side due to several wrecks, but the rest of the roads appear to be in pretty good shape at this point.

You can't JUST say "clear" you have to visually make SURE nobody is touching the victim.... :P

(I messed up on that part on my clinical test the other week)  :whistle:  oops.gif

They'll only do it once. They will learn quickly not to touch when someone yell's clear!

Well need to pack today. Have wasted 2 year's taking care of someone. Wish I never had come here.

About all you can do is chalk it up to experience and move on from there, Tatonka. Where are you off to next?

Well need to pack today. Have wasted 2 year's taking care of someone. Wish I never had come here.

Dennis has an opening in Thornebay.  :D

I caught one of the coons that were demolishing my other house. He was dead from tearing the hell out of things trying to get out. His body is out here at the farm for the eagles and crows.

I caught one of the coons that were demolishing my other house. He was dead from tearing the hell out of things trying to get out. His body is out here at the farm for the eagles and crows.

now thats what I call recycling Swede  :thumbup:

40 degrees and raining this morning. I went out looking for tinder. I found lots and all of it was wet. So I ate pineapple upside down cake and came home. 

Frozen sunset. Nice shot OFG.

Sunrise this morning, actually.

Snow  :unsure:

Nope, I've seen plenty of snow the last day or so...still not sure what that bright light in the sky was all about.  It was strange though - it was actually pretty bright and then just went away, like someone flipped  a switch.

About all you can do is chalk it up to experience and move on from there, Tatonka. Where are you off to next?

Don't know. For the first time in life I am truly homeless and broke. She burned through my saving's, and told me she decieved me to get what she wanted. I said thank you. I could get a contract here but need to have my own housing, and rent would be with utilities 2K a month. Then factor 200.00 a week for food. Can't do it.