WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Guest smallgamehunter

Who ever ordered all this snow needs a kick in the a**

~ because when you're tap talking and typing on your phone you make a lot of typos! duh!  LOL....  When I started having to post using my phone, I make TONS of typos!  :P it's a phone thing...  :blush:

actually its a I cant spell thing 8) for the most part and part of it is just hitting the wrong key with my fat fingers. So just a quick up date for every one my wife's uncle committed suicide on Tuesday and today I go in gor an oral surgery to get 3 teeth pulled out and my wife is out of town with family

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

actually its a I cant spell thing 8) for the most part and part of it is just hitting the wrong key with my fat fingers. So just a quick up date for every one my wife's uncle committed suicide on Tuesday and today I go in gor an oral surgery to get 3 teeth pulled out and my wife is out of town with family

That's awful. Smoke and prayers HBT.

Sunuvabitch, HBT...keep up like that and you could be a country song.  I hope things get better for you.

Y'all can quit talking about your weather Ive been through every state y'all own today. My windshield wipers are having a hypnotic effect and have almost put me to sleep twice. I'm sick of rain. And frozen rain. And rain.....  did I mention its raining?  :blink:

Y'all can quit talking about your weather Ive been through every state y'all own today. My windshield wipers are having a hypnotic effect and have almost put me to sleep twice. I'm sick of rain. And frozen rain. And rain.....  did I mention its raining?  :blink:

Ya big crybaby.  :cry:  Just wait until you hit the snow.

Its Friday night and I wont have to go to work tomorrow.    scared011.gif

Its Friday night and I wont have to go to work tomorrow.    scared011.gif

For you, kind of like Tuesday nights as well.  And Thursday nights...Monday nights, Wednesday nights..Sunday nights, Saturday nights...

Thatnks everyone for the well wishes its just my luck I spend 45 minutes at the dentist office just to rescedual oh well if the passing of my wife's uncle hasn't taught me some thing it friends and family are extreamly important and enjoy life to its fullest you don't want to be lieing on your deathbed going f&)@ I should have gone sky diveing or I should have bought that boat would have made greate memorys don't financially kill your selff buy do have some fun