WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Fun day in the craft store I found a nice thick peice of leather to make a kit sized strop, some hardwood dowel rods and a nice 5' bamboo stick for a hiking staff. $13.00 dollars.

Here are several sets of tracks ...coming and going

dsc0010ev.jpg

I thought about it some more and Ill bet this turtle was dug into the mud where your sink drain empties out just below the bird feeder.

Fun day in the craft store I found a nice thick peice of leather to make a kit sized strop, some hardwood dowel rods and a nice 5' bamboo stick for a hiking staff. $13.00 dollars.

Sounds like a great find, Muddy. I need to find some leather to try making a knife sheath and some other things.

No kidding, K-woods.  Now we have a nasty bunch of snow heading toward us.

Sounds like we might have a big snow headed our way about Tuesday or Wednesday, but it is suppose to be in the mid 60s by Saturday.

Interesting drive in to work at 5:15 this morning, just enough snow to completely cover the road and blowing pretty good,  I got to make virgin tracks all the way to work.  With the weather supposed to be turning bad, I'm wondering if I may end up staying at work tonight.  No bother though, I have a hidden cabinet of food at work to get me by.  :hugegrin:

Had an awesome weekend, the State archery shoot was great.  My oldest boy tied is 2nd best score ever (the kid just doesn't feel pressure LOL), cool as ice shooting in that big crowd.  The middle boy was well on his way to his best score ever, but had one bad end that cost him about 18 points (Worst end he's ever shot), but the middle school team came in 1 point behind the 3rd place team.  Not bad for their first year with NASP. 

Had the Cub Scout Blue and Gold banquet Sunday, Always a great time.  A few tears with the graduating Webelos.  It's always a happy/sad thing to see them graduate from Cub Scouts.  After 5 years of watching those little tigers grow up into Arrow of Light Graduates.  Most are moving on to boy scouts which is great to see. 

We had a cloud burst of snow around four this morning but nothing since.

Made it to work. Roads weren't too bad, just stupid drivers when I got closer to the city.  Snow has let up for now, but supposed to kick in again this afternoon.  I am hoping the forecasters miss this one as bad as they did last week.

Im really good at lazing around doing nothing. Our deer pet showed up this morning for his treat. I ran out of alpha bits so I bought some apple jacks cause deer love apples. Ho gobbled them up and went to bed some where.

guests011.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

guests014.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

~ I'm bored. I am forbidden from driving. I might go for a walk, and see what kind of trouble I can get into.  :P :whistle:

Who revoked your driving privileges?

Emma and I are going to see Razor and Taken tonight!  WHOOO HOOO!!!

Hopefully we don't end up in a ditch....

I had a long ass weekend at work.  Oh well. 

I've been looking at scopes and red dots all morning...  Finally got my AR combo figured out!

Emma and I are going to see Razor and Taken tonight!  WHOOO HOOO!!!

Hopefully we don't end up in a ditch....

I had a long ass weekend at work.  Oh well. 

I've been looking at scopes and red dots all morning...  Finally got my AR combo figured out!

~ I might already be in a ditch. I can't really tell. I don't know where the ditches are.  :nono:  I'm really looking forward to seeing you and Emma again.  :thumbsup: 

~ I might already be in a ditch. I can't really tell. I don't know where the ditches are.  :nono:  I'm really looking forward to seeing you and Emma again.  :thumbsup: 

Us too!  We miss ya!

...I no longer feel safe on the roads.

The road is fine. It's the shoulder and sidewalks where you need to worry.  :hugegrin: