WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Emma and I are going to see Razor and Taken tonight!  WHOOO HOOO!!!

Hopefully we don't end up in a ditch....

I had a long ass weekend at work.  Oh well. 

I've been looking at scopes and red dots all morning...  Finally got my AR combo figured out!

Emma might have to sit on the weight bench.

Emma might have to sit on the weight bench.

thats the most comfortable chair in the house. Its researved for the most special of guests.  :arigato:

The road is fine. It's the shoulder and sidewalks where you need to worry.  :hugegrin:

Good point. ...not to mention the ditches.  Thanks!!

Got to meet Taken, Watcher and Emma last night.  It was fun.  Great people.  I sure hope we can do it again for a longer period of time sitting around a campfire.  Emma is an amazing artist by the way.  WOW! 

And yes Taken, I LOVED the pizza LOL    Looked like there was lots of wine involved too.  :woot:  Could somebody let me know how Rambo ended.  ;) :hugegrin: :hugegrin:

Haaaa,  I can see it now.  My kids are going to say to their kids.  "That's not your grandpa's Rambo" LOL

Cannot believe that the red wing black birds are here already and really hard to believe they are this close to the house, there were 3 of them here this morning..

dsc0042x.JPG

Had an awesome night last night!!!

Doc, they all die, the end.

it was a great time had by all. fun stories and good friends. i cant belive emma drank two whole bottles of wine by herself.  :woot: good thing i hadnt drank any  :whistle:

just kidding, they had rootbeer.

visit004.jpg

and emma drew this picture last night. she is one very talented artist!

visit006.jpg

It's good to see everyone having a great time together!  :thumbsup:

We've finally got our AM station's format switched over (Sports Talk) and now maybe it will get close to normal around here.  This storm coming in will hopefully be winter's last gasp and I can get down to some serious front porch time. 

Kevin's mom just brought us a batch of home-made chili from the Daughters of the American Revolution fund raiser, so I'm a happy camper.  Despite a good lunch I'm still on track, as of last night I've lost 39 pounds.

It's good to see everyone having a great time together!  :thumbsup:

We've finally got our AM station's format switched over (Sports Talk) and now maybe it will get close to normal around here.  This storm coming in will hopefully be winter's last gasp and I can get down to some serious front porch time. 

Kevin's mom just brought us a batch of home-made chili from the Daughters of the American Revolution fund raiser, so I'm a happy camper.  Despite a good lunch I'm still on track, as of last night I've lost 39 pounds.

Congratulations!

Thanks guys!  Watcher, if life were Facebook you could say I 'unfriended' and 'blocked' Little Debbie's and Krispy Kreme.  I'm trying to stay more active and limit portions.  So far that's it.

Oh, and I forgot to say that Ursula has lost about 25 pounds, too.  Between us we've lost a small person!!  :woot:

~ actually (From where I work) y'all have lost about 14 small persons.  :thumbsup:  way to go!

~ I just saw a Bald Eagle at the river! A real LIVE Bald Eagle! Yippy! I've never ever seen one in the wild before.  :thumbsup: :bounce:

Also, when I was at Swede's...  I got to touch a real coyote.  :yes:

~ I had a great time seeing Watcher and Emma again! We didn't  have a campfire, but we sat around and talked and shared funny stories just the same. Emma sketched her rendition of the night. I got to meet Doc too!  :thumbsup: I got to eat the best pizza I've ever eaten in my whole life. We had a great time.  :yes:

Emma has a real talent there. Did you guys take a road trip to the river?