WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Emma has a real talent there. Did you guys take a road trip to the river?

~ We went to the Wapsipinikininininnininin river.......    or something like that!  :hugegrin:

They have a beautiful Park there.

(Wapsipinicon) I looked it up.

Must be nice not to have to work.  :P  Our little deer bedded down on the edge of our yard. Hes out there eating apple bits now.

snowe006.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Must be nice not to have to work.  :P  Our little deer bedded down on the edge of our yard. Hes out there eating apple bits now.

snowe006.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

~ awwww! He's so cute! Sitting out on your sun porch is like sitting in front of a bigscreen T.V. that's tuned into to animal planet 24/7.

I was sick all night coming out of both ends. Im feelin a little better now but Im not eating just in case.

The wind is blowing the roads shut here tonight but I see the snow plow working. My lane will be the problem in the morning we have an appointment with my accountant to do my farm taxes.  :cry:

Thanks guys!  Watcher, if life were Facebook you could say I 'unfriended' and 'blocked' Little Debbie's and Krispy Kreme.  I'm trying to stay more active and limit portions.  So far that's it.

Great job you two. That's what I should do, skip the good things in life, cookies, ice cream etc.  :yes:

Light rain and windy here on the shore. There's a flood watch in effect. 2-3" of snow expected tonight. Space and I are building a leprechaun trap as a school project. I have cardboard boxes courtesy of the office supply closet and a bag of Reese's Pieces.

I believe your right there An fear every body know leprechauns like Lucky Charms. I see the snow plow out on the main road this morning but our lane is questionable 

We lost power for an hour this afternoon. Okay, we didn't really lose power, it just stopped coming into the neighborhood for awhile. My Zippo however, is lost.

I am planning to go to this on Sunday:

Bushcraft Survival Series: Procuring Water

Hartman Reserve Nature Center, Black Hawk County

Sunday, March 10, 2013

In a survival situation your top priority after shelter needs to be water, but obtaining safe drinking water can be exceedingly difficult.  During this program we will explore different ways to find safe water and ways to make unsafe water potable. Fee: $5/person