WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

I got one word for you.....  SNOW. Its everywhere up there.  :P

Really??? Where?  I must have missed that too!!

Thank you razor sharp for showing me all those different tracks in the snow and for showing me those eagles and stuff. That was so awsome of you. I had a lot of fun. You're a great host.  :thumbup:

well thank you taken. it was my pleasure. although i was wrong about the one set of tracks. swede was right, they were crow.  :blushing:  the rest were right though. im glad you enjoyed yourself. and you even helped make a razor sharp snowman.  lol

The coasties had to go out and get someone who's boat was in distress this afternoon. WHY WAS SOMEONE OUT ON THE OCEAN TODAY????

The coasties had to go out and get someone who's boat was in distress this afternoon. WHY WAS SOMEONE OUT ON THE OCEAN TODAY????

maby they were gear testing  :huh:

maby they were gear testing  :huh:

I heard it on the scanner. The coasties sounded like: If we have to come out there, you'd better be sinking.

Snow pretty well turned to freezing drizzle this afternoon. Now everything including the snow has a layer of ice on top of it. On a positive note it is suppose to be in the 60's here by Sunday.

I have to go find food. Ive done nothing but eat in the last few days. Ive had seafood.... epic pizza, beef stew, chicken, bacon, epic monster biscuits with sausage gravy, eggs, bacon... did I mention bacon? Oh and epic summer sausage. I haven't eaten in a few hours.... I'm not used to having an empty stomach. :P

I have to go find food. Ive done nothing but eat in the last few days. Ive had seafood.... epic pizza, beef stew, chicken, bacon, epic monster biscuits with sausage gravy, eggs, bacon... did I mention bacon? Oh and epic summer sausage. I haven't eaten in a few hours.... I'm not used to having an empty stomach. :P

I was going to make beef stew and gravy but my day off got all fouled up. I blame it on Snooki.