WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

I had never seen it before, and I didn't get to see the whole thing there, so I HAD to finish it.  I can't STAND not finishing things...  :glare:

~ it's a great movie...  I would even go so far as to say it's Phenomenal....  cool14.gif

Well quick up date in 6 hours im leaving on a 156 mile train trip to pick up a free car from my grandmothers friend this is is going to make things so much easierbwith job hunting and meeting my sons school schedule hes also paying for 6 months insurance I'm getting a 97 Toyota carolla with a 5 speed manual transmission. Now incan apply for jobs a little further from the house things are looking up and were trying to go camping at the end of the month with abunch of the wife's family might get to take the boat out on the lake so looking forward to the trip

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

glad things are looking up for you HB. You pretty much can't kill a Toyota Corolla.  :P

trust me I can kill it if its gotta be distroyed and you can't get the marine core to do it I will :}

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

It was like that yesterday here K-woods.  Snow.... Snow....  Sunshine...  BLIZZARD!!!!

I like Blizzards.....especially M&M ones. And this month, when you get one, you get a second for .99 at Dairy Queen.

Snow ones..yeah, those suck.

The ACME is stocking buttermilk again. I'm going to bake buttermilk biscuits with cheddar cheese to go with my leftover chowder.

Woo HOOOOOO!!!!!  Finally evening with no clouds and I was able to find comet Pan-STARRS!!! Off the horizon, almost directly below the right edge of the moon. Need binoculars, but it's there. Have not seen a comet in 5-10 years!!!!

Looks like we had a snow flurry or two last night and the temp is currently 23. Tomorrow is suppose to be sunny and warmer. March weather is fitting for someone with ADHD for sure here in Kentucky at least.

The ACME is stocking buttermilk again. I'm going to bake buttermilk biscuits with cheddar cheese to go with my leftover chowder.

I made some bran muffins yesterday from scratch, turned out really well. Recipe needed buttermilk I didn't have. But you can make your own buttermilk by adding one tablespooon of white vinegar to a cup of milk. The batch ended up to make 3-4 batches, which ends up to 48 muffins. I only made 12 muffins and can store the rest in an airtight container in the fridge for 2-4 wks. Sweet! Maybe that's why Swede isn't feeling well this morning. happy100.gif

Quite the strange phenomena.

I bet you want  us to believe that it is going be light this evening then get dark as the sun goes down don't you? Well I am not falling for Jedi mind tricks OFG.

I bet you want  us to believe that it is going be light this evening then get dark as the sun goes down don't you? Well I am not falling for Jedi mind tricks OFG.

...you Earthlings do amuse me so.  lol

Well the trip went ok didn't get the car dmv says my grandmother's friend has to own the car for 30 days AFTER the pink slip is issued but I got to learn about my family history more

Did they tow horse drawn carts in the olden days?

Sorry.... Bad joke lol

Big test tonight in Anataomy and Physiology, have to know all the bones as well as their features and my brain is about fried from studying.

Did they tow horse drawn carts in the olden days?

Sorry.... Bad joke lol

Big test tonight in Anataomy and Physiology, have to know all the bones as well as their features and my brain is about fried from studying.

lol I like that one and no they didn't there the cart was fixed or left behind incase someone else could salvage parts or they were burnt