WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Thanks for the good wishes. I'm dreading it but I want it done and overwith. The other shoulder needs it done too.  :(    Good to see you all this fall.  This summer is going to be a long one.

Thanks for the good wishes. I'm dreading it but I want it done and overwith. The other shoulder needs it done too.  :(    Good to see you all this fall.  This summer is going to be a long one.

You''ll be fine.  :thumbup: :thumbup:

They had to replace the ball joint on Sharens shoulder. They grind some off and put a steel plate or cup over the ball. Shes in some real pain now and I think a slow painful recovery but doing fine. They kept her over night and maybe more if need be.

glad  to know she's on the mend Swede.  tell her we love her and  our thoughts are with her.  and make sure she gets her pain meds on time.  you can't capture pain once it hits the peaking stage.  they need to be Johnny on the spot  with her pain meds so she can move that joint  and  not let it get all locked up.  :thumbup:

They got her on a pain pump now with some high octane Oxycontin. I just got back because I thought she would be alone but I was wrong. It was old home week all day as all the nurses that worked with her over the years stopped by. She was gettin pretty stoned when I left and fellin no pain.  :thumbup:  I wish I had some.  :(

They got her on a pain pump now with some high octane Oxycontin. I just got back because I thought she would be alone but I was wrong. It was old home week all day as all the nurses that worked with her over the years stopped by. She was gettin pretty stoned when I left and fellin no pain.  :thumbup:  I wish I had some.  :(

~ NO you don't! She's one of the family there. She'll get good care.  :thumbup:

You know Im just sittin here sippin on some pina colada and thinkin its pretty dam quiet here all alone. I was thinkin the most money Ive ever spent at one time was $190,300 and I wrote a check for it. It was my entire inheritance from my dad. When I look out the window at some rabbits chasin each other around Im thinkin am I the master of all I survey?  Nope Im just part of it. Its worth that much to me. So heres to my friends I never can repay.  :cheers:

You know Im just sittin here sippin on some pina colada and thinkin its pretty dam quiet here all alone. I was thinkin the most money Ive ever spent at one time was $190,300 and I wrote a check for it. It was my entire inheritance from my dad. When I look out the window at some rabbits chasin each other around Im thinkin am I the master of all I survey?  Nope Im just part of it. Its worth that much to me. So heres to my friends I never can repay.  :cheers:

:thumbup:

Sharen doesnt think she will be able to get dressed or put on her underwear with one arm so I have to decide to help her get dressed or let her run around with out underwear.  :hmm:

Get well fast Sharen, without someone knocking him around, Swede might get out of control.  :hugegrin:

Thanks every one. She got some pretty good sleep last night. She spotted a rabbit at the bird feeder with blood all over his side. A stray cat had tried to grab him and tore off a two inch wide strip of skin all the way from the top of his back to his belly and the skin was dragging on the ground. My cousin and neighbor has a bunch of cats that she dont feed so they just roam and kill what they can. Ive eliminated three so far and it looks like some more will be going to big cat house in the sky.

Getting ready to head up to Pine Mountain for the Amateur Radio Field Day. We will be operating under field conditions and emergency power to simulate a real world disaster.

I'm on this nostalgia kick. I watched 16 episodes this week of Mork & Mindy on youtube. Last night I watched the 2nd and 3rd part of the Martian Chronicles which I fell asleep during. Then I found the live action version of Star Blazers. I'm going to look for Six million dollar man tonight.

This afternoon after work I went to the beach. Looking for a long lost beach bunny. No bunny. Maybe I'll come back and try again tomorrow.  :/