WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Why? I was toying with the idea of reading them.

I was under the impression that the book was really dark. Maybe I'm jaded. I'd volunteer to go and Can I bring my own knives?

I was under the impression that the book was really dark. Maybe I'm jaded. I'd volunteer to go and Can I bring my own knives?

I can throw some oil or something on it. Then the book will be really dark. :D

I can throw some oil or something on it. Then the book will be really dark. :D

We did plot to create our own version called the Realtor Games. No one wants to watch the Realtor games.

We did plot to create our own version called the Realtor Games. No one wants to watch the Realtor games.

If knife bear was the star and it was in a cheesy syfy movie style, I would totally watch it.

LOL. Trademark.

Expectations aside, Is it well written at least?

LOL. Trademark.

Expectations aside, Is it well written at least?

It is an easy read. I have the attention spam of a five year.

In case anyone is wondering, untangling rat nests of ethernet cords is super fun. :glare:

That's why we hire interns.  lol

Yep, we've all been there.  I named my patch panel "Medusa".  Someday I might even try to straighten it back out. LOL

You ought to see the rat nest behind my TV. Its the tangle up the wires gremlins that come in at night because I dont remember tangling them up like that.  :unsure:

Guest smallgamehunter

Well 7 hours of my 14 hour day is done

In case anyone is wondering, untangling rat nests of ethernet cords is super fun. :glare:

It really  can be!  plus  Walmart has  some neat color coded.velcro versions  of zip ties, only  you can easily undo them when you need to. tangled rat nests  of any kind  of cords  is my pet peave.  :yes:

Well 7 hours of my 14 hour day is done

Where are you working these days, SGH?  I was thinking you said you were changing jobs a while back.

Guest smallgamehunter

Where are you working these days, SGH?  I was thinking you said you were changing jobs a while back.

still looking for a new job so for the time being I'm still at my old job working as many hours as they let me

Guest smallgamehunter

I have finished my research into beekeeping and I'm building two hives a top bar and a warre

I'm 3/4 of the way through now and I figured something out. This book was written for teenagers about the same age as the charactors in the story. Not grouchy adults like me. With that in mind it's not bad at all. 

Knock Knock

Whos There?

Holly

Holly Who?

Holly cow it's been a long time.  ;-)

:hugegrin: :hugegrin: :hugegrin:  Nice to see ya at the campfire!!!

I miss you guys!!!  I'll try to stop by later tonight to catch up on some "campfire" gossip! :grin: