WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Good morning Campers! Weather has turned cold here this week. I had frost on the windshield when I left for work Monday morning and they are calling for snow flurries today and tonight. Highs have been in the 40s and lows in the 30s. They are saying we will see 60s possibly low 70s by Monday though. On October 30th last year we had about a  foot of snow on the ground from the super storm that came up the coast and collided with a cold front over top of us.  Hopefully we will not see that kind of weather this year.

Im giving up trying to find the right tie rod end so Swedesneighbor is going to redo the tie rod to fit the end I have.  :mad:  Trying to snow here today.

Im giving up trying to find the right tie rod end so Swedesneighbor is going to redo the tie rod to fit the end I have.  :mad:  Trying to snow here today.

~ What is WITH the weather up there? I was in a tank top at Farmageddon, and just about two weeks later it's snowing?  :blink: 

Y'all need to learn to ease into Autumn and Easssse into Winter slowly like we do.  :P

of course LAST year at Farmageddon we were all freezing, so I guess that's why y'all are so good at survival. You just never know what the heck is going to happen next.  8|

The tie rod is fixed and on the samurai    gen165.gif  After a major melt down at the auto parts store when they kept ordering the wrong parts.  :argue:

The tie rod is fixed and on the samurai    gen165.gif  After a major melt down at the auto parts store when they kept ordering the wrong parts.  :argue:

Nothing but a thing Swede! Dont get your blood pressure all up!

I'll be around to pull ya outta the trees when ya stick it somewhere too...

Just put it on the IOU...

weather here is foggy and cold :sad: long john time and double socks :thumbup: even my cat is sleeping more :yawn: oh well good weather for hikes  happy070.gif

Nothing but a thing Swede! Dont get your blood pressure all up!

I'll be around to pull ya outta the trees when ya stick it somewhere too...

Just put it on the IOU...

I beat the hell out of the tie rod when I was driving the end into the bracket just to make sure the threaded end wouldnt break off. Nice weld job as usual. Your getting ahead of me again Ill have to pay you back again some how.

I replaced the florecent light in the kitchen this afternoon. Did you know those little copper parts on the end conduct electricity. Bzaaap. I cooked Jimmy Dean sausage mixed with Sweet baby Ray's for dinner.

Just a note today. My Lance Corporal Marine grandson Cody is in Afghanistan and says hes constantly scared but highly trained. He recently lost a member of his squad to a suicide bomber. He reminds us that what ever happens hes doing what he wanted to do. Not exactly what we would be wanting him to do but our hope is he will be coming home some day.  :unsure:

Just a note today. My Lance Corporal Marine grandson Cody is in Afghanistan and says hes constantly scared but highly trained. He recently lost a member of his squad to a suicide bomber. He reminds us that what ever happens hes doing what he wanted to do. Not exactly what we would be wanting him to do but our hope is he will be coming home some day.  :unsure:

Our thoughts are with him.

hes a brave man, im honored by his service. best of luck to him.

Good thoughts to a brother in arms Swede.    My sincerest hopes that this thing will end and all of them can come home safely.