WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Got my Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack in the mail this morning.  It was the last thing I purchased before I made a vow to not purchase anything (Unless needed for work or school).  I can also still buy food and basic living needs. 

good idea

It's okay to have it. But not in some areas. And you can't use it because that may be intent but you can't keep it in your pocket either because then it's concealed.

It's okay to have it. But not in some areas. And you can't use it because that may be intent but you can't keep it in your pocket either because then it's concealed.

I have never had an issue carrying a pocket knife in Canada. Plus the guys I work with from Canada carry them too.

Sounds like the Peoples Republic of New Jersey

In NJ, everything is illegal. HE'S GOT A BANANA!!! THAT'S RIGHT AND I GOING TO WILDWOOD!

I have everything pretty well ready for the start of the semester, BRING IT ON!!!

Stuff is listed on eBay, now it's time to relax and read. 

Tomorrow is supposed to be 42 for a high!  I believe that I will have to get out to the woods, I'm getting cabin fever!

Hey y'all

Long time no visit the forum...hope all is well. Weather is close to zero here and as soon as work is out wed I'm off to get some much needed me time in the hills! It's been awhile and lookin forward to getting out there to enjoy a cup of tea and getting back to ground zero!

Blessings!

Welcome back Mr. Hiker dont be such a stranger.  :nop:  45 today I hope, the hill by the pond is solid ice so far. I can see it shining in the morning sun. Looks like we may get a week in the trips to Peoria for radiation. The ice should be off the interstate by now.

Temp is around 30 this morning with heavy cloud cover. The patriots won last night :thumbup: now they get to play next week. Today I'm going to try finding a place near me that sells skate skis.

Hey Swede. In case you were worried about me. I'm alive and kicking. And i just left footprints in the snow across the bluff and north side of the creek. Not much moving down there. Bumped a couple does on me and a couple more on you. Yup, i trespassed...

Well with the crick half bank you were pretty safe. There were 15 out in the corn field last evening. It would be quite a claw getting up the hill on this side so I didnt risk having to WALK back to the house.  :scared:

oh I was talking to someone and I accidentally wrote what they we're saying and don't notice. I hate it when I do that.