WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Get to go shooting this afternoon.  Wahooo!

where at, if its the ike and your dads going and you don't have any other guests maby me and the boy ill come down.

where at, if its the ike and your dads going and you don't have any other guests maby me and the boy ill come down.

I think dad is going to the Ike today.  I'm going to the coralville range.

If ya want I'll text ya when he heads over and you could meet him.

I think dad is going to the Ike today.  I'm going to the coralville range.

If ya want I'll text ya when he heads over and you could meet him.

I would but ill have the boy, and he can only have one guest. I might  just join next Friday so I can take him anytime if ive got the money.

Got my atv seeder put together and broadcast some water way grass mix on the west side of the set aside in the north bottom this morning and I got our lane bladed out. All I see are bluegills floating from the winter kill so far. A lot of farm pods had large fish kills this winter around here. I got my winch for the Samurai put together but Swedesneighbor has to make some shims for the receiver on the mount bracket.  gen165.gif

l72y.jpg

Open water!!!! What a beautiful sight.

Yup the pond is full unfortunately lots of dead bluegills from winter kill.

went for a hike yesterday just relaxing today with taz muddy put your wet shoes by the heater get out of the wet socks dry off your feet put dry socks on has anyone tried putting plactice bags over your feet then put your hikers on keeps your feet dry

Rain moving in later this morning. I hope it will rain in my grass seed I broadcast in the set aside.

Here is a shot to help De-Stress.  I went for a walk with the boys last night (Forgot to put the SD card back in my camera so I lugged it down for nothing), as we came back we swung through the local cemetery and the sun was behind this big tree.  I grabbed this snap with my cell phone, (Kicking myself for not having that SD card).  The shot turned out much better than I anticipated.  It's dark and brooding, yet hauntingly reflective and relaxing.  I love the silhouette effect.  There were just the right amount of clouds to block the sun from being overbearing without darkening the background. 

I need to play with it a bit.  I think I can make it even better with a few adjustments and effect.

CEMTREE_zps58343ad0.jpg

Guest smallgamehunter

Still a awesome pic