WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Guest smallgamehunter

U should be proud of yourself watcher your now one step closer to your nursing goal.

Guest smallgamehunter

Wow was that a post by that elusive creature known as taken

Good to hear u not in a ditch taken it's been quiet around here without u

Kinda boring without a taken vs Ofg debate

Sharen got this strange package from Razor and Ronin. All in one piece. She said she was sorry she couldnt have been there to help empty the bottles. Brought tears to her eyes.  :/

xune.jpg

3j79.jpg

rcee.jpg

780c.jpg

Razor and Ronin, thanks sooo much for the surprise  :woot: gift.  I love it and loved them when you showed them on facebook. It's so neat, I can't wait for dark to light it and see it glow.  :kiss:.

Just bought my first recurve bow!

Some small game heads n a few other toys...went in to get some boots but wife convinced me to just do it!

Razor and Ronin, thanks sooo much for the surprise  :woot: gift.  I love it and loved them when you showed them on facebook. It's so neat, I can't wait for dark to light it and see it glow.  :kiss:.

~ It's beautiful! I Love those bottle lanterns.  :yes:

Sharen got this strange package from Razor and Ronin. All in one piece. She said she was sorry she couldnt have been there to help empty the bottles. Brought tears to her eyes.  :/

~ I'll bring a bottle of wine up to her in just a few weeks.... and she and I can empty it.  :P  :kiss:  then we'll let razor make her another lantern.  :P 

Your very welcome Sharen. I wanted to put a smile on your face, not make you cry  :nono:  there meant to be hung up outside. if you hang it indoors you need to put a bit of tinfoil about 6 inches up the chain to dissipate heat.  idk if it gets hot enough to start a fire but I would if I lit it inside.  the clear ones are not as pretty unlit as the colored bottles but they look way better after dark when there lit.  ;) I hope you enjoy it sharen.  :yes:

~ I'll bring a bottle of wine up to her in just a few weeks.... and she and I can empty it.  :P  :kiss:  then we'll let razor make her another lantern.  :P 

DEAL!

vu6uny8a.jpg

Can play after I heal a but more :(

What the hell did you do to your self Hiker?  :o

Wow was that a post by that elusive creature known as taken

Good to hear u not in a ditch taken it's been quiet around here without u

Kinda boring without a taken vs Ofg debate

~ Sorry I've been elusive...  honestly, I think I must have "contributed"  :whistle: so much chaos in the past because I was bored... and unhappy. I'm not bored anymore, and I'm sure not unhappy, but I have been under a lot of stress lately. My divorce is coming to a close, and suddenly I owe the IRS over a thousand bucks this year so I've been working as much overtime as they'll let me, and taking every transport I can get to make extra money. I think I have it covered. My dog died, and My dad had a bad infection the other week and I had to rush him to the hospital, but he's ok now, and home. Sometimes I feel like I'm having to climb out of a deep well to get to where I want to be, but it's something I Want to do, and HAVE to do alone. Nobody can help me. It's my mess, and I will clean it up. And then I will soar.  cool14.gif 

What is wrong with people??

How long before the call to ban kitchen knives???

~ Shhhhhhh!    :unsure:

(what if some kid started slinging text books at people Bruce Lee style!) THEN WHAT?  :scared:

Guest smallgamehunter

We are here for u taken

taken theres a song that said you have to go through hell before you get to heaven that is so awesome razor and ronin very nice day today