WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Years ago Sharen had to wheel a patient out side to smoke before they cracked down. He had throat cancer and a hole in his throat so he could breath. He would hold his cigarette up to the hole and suck it in that way.  doh.gif  :nono:

Our patients can't smoke either, nor can anyone who visits them. There is no smoking permitted even outside.... nada, nowhere.

That is a great policy.  I wish it were enforced everywhere.

Ok, I just don't understand this.  After working out, I was in the locker room, some twit was there with his phone with "music" playing.  Distorted, tinny sounding, just enough to be annoying.  Why do people do this?

Ok, I just don't understand this.  After working out, I was in the locker room, some twit was there with his phone with "music" playing.  Distorted, tinny sounding, just enough to be annoying.  Why do people do this?

It's my pet peeve too! There's a nurse at work who brings out her phone every November and plays twelve hours of Christmas music on those crappy speakers. I gotta hear it for two months! Thank God for the no phone policy now.

Most of the loud talkers in my office are also smokers. If you're going to talk, go outside and have a smoke while so I have don't have to hear you.

Most of the loud talkers in my office are also smokers. If you're going to talk, go outside and have a smoke while so I have don't have to hear you.

I work with loud talkers too. They tell the same stories to everyone and I can hear the same story all day long from different places in the unit.

I work with loud talkers too. They tell the same stories to everyone and I can hear the same story all day long from different places in the unit.

I call it the Cackle Factory. The break room sounds like a barnyard.

Cluck cluck : American Idol

Cluck cluck : Did you see Betty's shoes?

CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK  :)

I call it the Cackle Factory. The break room sounds like a barnyard.

Cluck cluck : American Idol

Cluck cluck : Did you see Betty's shoes?

CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK CLUCK  :)

Turkeys are better. Gotta puff out the chest and make sure everyone sees how awesome they are!

GOBBLEGOBBLEGOBBLE

oh there there pete  happy100.gif

Just because I am sitting on the couch, or I answer the phone or the lights are on, does NOT mean I am not doing anything. I'm trying to figure out how to deduct s'mores from my taxes.

Just because I am sitting on the couch, or I answer the phone or the lights are on, does NOT mean I am not doing anything. I'm trying to figure out how to deduct s'mores from my taxes.

Do you feed them to your clients