WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Went to the woods tonight and caught this guy just getting up for a night on the ground/

uwy8.jpg

pmxg.jpg

go6u.jpg

ha6k.jpg

What the hell did you do to your self Hiker?  :o

Well I (in anger) grabbed a cheap drywall knife and tried finishing a job I paid my brother to do three weeks ago and the casing broke as I was pressing into the wall...blade was buried in...it's healing well except I am missing feeling in top half of the finger

Love the raccoon picks!!!

Well I gotta go pack up... Going on hike number two in 5 days!!! This time I'm taking my brother (not same one...)

Good morning campers! Awesome weather here this morning with a temp of 55F. We are looking for a high in the 70s today.  Suppose to be in the 80s by Sunday. The leaves are coming out and the turkeys are gobbling. I went out last Sunday looking for Morels, but either they have not come out yet or someone already beat me to them. I probably will try again this weekend.

Just because I am sitting on the couch, or I answer the phone or the lights are on, does NOT mean I am not doing anything. I'm trying to figure out how to deduct s'mores from my taxes.

I hear you, I just wrote them a check for $1,264.  :glare:  it felt like paying the mob.

It felt that way because that IS what we do.  Pay the mob.

And receive no benefits whatsoever....like roads, schools, fire protection, public parks...lol

Guest smallgamehunter

Sunny and close to 80 here got broccoli to plant today

Nah, we aren't going to debate politics here.  Just posting opinions.  If it feels like your being extorted by the mob for money, there is a reason for that.  If it quacks like a duck....

Guest smallgamehunter

Yes I can agree doc

Guest smallgamehunter

We had one down this way watcher but it expired yesterday

DNR posted to the facebook page earlier today that we are not under a burn ban, but they recommend no burning due to the dry conditions and high winds.

Weve had some grass fires around. I thought about lighting some dead grass over by the hay shed but I didnt know where it would end up.  :o

I found a bike somebody tossed off the side of the trail today when out walking. Back break was sheared off and the the tire was bent off-kilter. Time to skeleton together that one and my old mountain bike to make a decent one. :)

I found the last document I need for my taxes. I couldn't find it, couldn't find it. It was in the last place I looked. On the coffee table under junkmail mountain.

it's aways in the last place you look  :whistle: nice out today all week and I can't enjoy it because of this stupid cold  :ranting:

I've tried looking in the last place first to save time. It never pans out.