WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

Just a little one and it went a mile or so west of his house. It has been all over the news, but no injuries or damage reported yet.

I went to work today. I came home and went for a walk. I went to finish the taxes and had no ink in the printer. I went to Wal-mart, I bought ink cartidges I found American Frontiersman magazine then went to 5 guys. Mad men is on. I feel like there was something else I was supposed to be doing.  :unsure:

I went to work today. I came home and went for a walk. I went to finish the taxes and had no ink in the printer. I went to Wal-mart, I bought ink cartidges I found American Frontiersman magazine then went to 5 guys. Mad men is on. I feel like there was something else I was supposed to be doing.  :unsure:

watchers story about our camping trip is published in that mag muddy  :thumbup:

I was impressed.  Just bummed that I was not there to see it.

He saves the fun stuff for when I'm not there. :glare:

Black and eerie windy night here. Winds a howlin but its not that cold. I had to go out on the deck and corral the furniture Im not listen to that bang and bump all night.

WOW, the moon was just incredible this morning, about 4:40, there were just enough holes in the clouds that it kept passing through and was just mesmerizing.  Like a moth to a flame.  Just couldn't take my eyes off of it.

Had an AWESOME weekend.  Did the adult prom fundraiser for the music boosters and it was a tremendous success!  So much fun, I'm still sore today from dancing so much.  I'll get some pics up later, what a great time.  Then Sunday we took the cubs to the Motorcycle museum.  Haven't been to it since they moved it it's current location.  WOW, so much history.  Lots more than they had at the old building.

Hope everyone else got to enjoy their weekend as much as I did!!

Last trip to Peoria today  gen165.gif  Then weeks to heal up and grow hair. Cold windy bleak morning here so far and slight warm up through the week. Snow just north of us.

Snow flakes mixed in with mist rain on the interstate today. April snow showers bring May dead flowers.

It's nice here. I found a set of safety goggles on the sidewalk near a new construction. Good shape except for the broken lens.

FREE STUFF! FREE STUFF FREE STUFF! FREE STUFF!

Guest smallgamehunter

Winter is not only gonna get choked out but kicked while it's down and reminded to go the hell away till November

I don't feel so good. My chest has hurt all day.

I wouldnt go out and buy any green bananas Greene. It sounds like you wont be around to see them get ripe.  :P  What have you been doing to get stove up?