WildSurvive Forum
Bravo

Campfire Talk

~ Any idea why your chest would be hurting? What's your take on it?  :unsure:

I don't know. I think IM good now

Hope your not getting sick Greene.  It's been going around here.  Thought there might be some strep in the air, but it's just a 3 day bug that only affects the sinuses causing buildup and draining that causes lots of coughing.  No fever or anything.  So far all of us have run through it with no ill effects.  But I know LOTS of people with strep. (17 kids out of school Friday with it).  Stay well everyone.  (Doc washes his hands before pressing enter).  ;) :hugegrin:

It might have been a heart attack. I had chest pain and I did vomit which are both symptoms.

Describe the pain.  Crushing, radiating, sharp, dull, achy, worst pain ever, not too bad, worse when breathing, were you cold, clammy, sweaty?

Do you smoke?  Hows your diet?  Have you had previous heart problems?  Any strokes before?

How long did the pain last?  Is it better now?

Was it brought on by something?  Did rest help it?

Take an asprin?

It lasted about 4 hours. I noticed a sharp pain that would last a few minutes then I would be fine for about a half hour before I noticed it again. I don't smoke. I am better now.

Guest smallgamehunter

Something that should be checked by a Dr Greene anytime u think it's heart related it better to be safe then sorry

Guest smallgamehunter

I'm recording the lunar eclipse this evening for my daughter's if the clouds will clear out in time

It lasted about 4 hours. I noticed a sharp pain that would last a few minutes then I would be fine for about a half hour before I noticed it again. I don't smoke. I am better now.

im sure it was just a boold clot working its way towards your heart, fortunately it broke up and dissapaited. youll live  :P

The eclipse is absolutely gorgeous. I took some pictures but I couldn't get the camera steady enough to not have some blurring. I'll look at them later today when I'm more awake and see if any are worth uploading.

Something tells me NASA has a little more zoom than I do. LOL 

I didn't fair very well either.  This was the eclipse at about 2:50.

_DSC0459_zps9b01358f.jpg

This was the moon at it's brightest about 4:40 this morning.

_DSC0476_zpsab37d138.jpg

Didn't have much trouble shooting it when it was bright, but when it dulled down during the eclipse, I just couldn't get the camera to pick up enough light for a decent shot.

I didn't notice before but in the lower light setting for the eclipse, it picked up Jupiter just above the moon.    Cool!

Sounds like indigestion Greene. Pain usually radiates down your left arm if your having a heart attack but thats no guarantee. The Canada goose gander took a coon for a run by the pond this morning at daylight. The female has been sitting on eggs for a few days now.

I didn't notice before but in the lower light setting for the eclipse, it picked up Jupiter just above the moon.    Cool!

I believe that is Mars, not Jupiter.  Jupiter is currently off farther to the west (had actually set by the time the eclipse started last night).  Tonight, the Moon will be between Mars and Saturn.

keby.jpg

I usually use Heavens Above to check this.

Whoops you are correct.  Jupiter was about 8 more lengths of the moon away at the time.  Been a while since I looked at a star map.  Getting rusty, I should star gaze more often.  :)

Great Link!!  After looking, that may not have been Jupiter after all that I thought was Jupiter.  I'm going to have to go back to school on astronomy, been too long.  I had an app on my old phone I never bothered to download on the new phone but heavens above is much better.   

Some day I want to get a telescope I can hook my camera. 

Great Link!!  After looking, that may not have been Jupiter after all that I thought was Jupiter.  I'm going to have to go back to school on astronomy, been too long.  I had an app on my old phone I never bothered to download on the new phone but heavens above is much better.   

Some day I want to get a telescope I can hook my camera. 

Discover Magazine also has a star map each month with a write up on the highlights.

Whoops you are correct.  Jupiter was about 8 more lengths of the moon away at the time.  Been a while since I looked at a star map.  Getting rusty, I should star gaze more often.  :)

Jupiter set about 1:45am CDT last night.